iVAN Hostel Reviews

Petrovsky pereulok, 1/30, apt. 23., Moscow, Russia

I travel qute lot in the world and prefer to stay in the hostels. I found this hostel the best of all I used. It is wondeful : very clean, very comfortable, helpful staff. It is in the center of the town but is lying on the little streat without traffic. Near to metro. I loved it.

Has its pros and cons. If you are looking to socialize, have drinks and play games...this place is not for you. If you are looking for great location, peaceful accomodations (except for the snores), and friendly staff, this is for you.

• 3rd Sep 2015

A nice, quiet hostel. It is hard to find as it is in a larger building, they don't allow alcohol, and the guests are mostly Russian, but the kitchen and beds are nice and clean and the staff is very helpful

Incredible different to other hostels, there is only one shower and one toilet as there are only 3 rooms in total. Unfortunately there was a construction site, so nights were short because then it was unbearable loud. The staff is excellent and it is only a 10 min walk to the Red Square, good neighbourhood, also at night for food and drinks

Staff were really helpful and knowledgeable about the city. Easy to walk to Red Square or the Kremlin. Beds a little creaky but clean and secure. Would stay here again

So nice a place, so clean, so good location. So nice girl and boy

Everything was great but the hostel is located on 3rd floor , so if you have big suitcase I wouldn't recommend this hostel even there is an elevator but still uncomfortable because it's small and stop at first floor not ground floor.

• 11th Jun 2015
  • Thailand

My favourite hostel in moscow . Ive been there 2 times . Its so clean , close to metro station , safety and nice atmosphere . They are so friendly . If you need help dont hesitate to ask . It was excellent . P.s : I putted a turkish coffee on table while he was sleeping in the morning . Enjoy it ! :)))

Thank you so much for everything! Despite my short stay at the hostel, it is such an inviting atmosphere where the staffs are so nice and friendly, especially Nicholas! I had the best time and if I ever come back to Moscow, this is where I will stay!

• 10th May 2015
  • South Korea

Great! Really clean and quiet. Perfect location.

The private rooms here are incredible! A short walk from the Kremlin and many other sights downtown - and 5 minutes from a subway. The rooms are huge, and everything is very clean. The staff were helpful and gave us tips for Moscow AND a few of the other cities we were planning to visit. I would definitely consider coming back here if I was ever back in Moscow.

Good place to stay in Moscow. Very central, right into the centre of Moskou. Red square is ca. 20 min walking. Hostel is hard to find without any directions, is in an appartmentbuilding. But when you book, they give you good directions. Staff speaks English and give tips of what to do in Moscow. Supermarkt for selfcatering is nearby.

excellent location, good room for a couple, we would definitly stay here again.

The hostel was in a really good location - we walked to Red Square in about 20 minutes. However, be aware that the hostel is divided into two apartments which are unconnected, and the one we were in didn't seem as good as the other one, where the main reception was. Could also have done with some maps of Moscow as we couldn't find any anywhere!

Overall is good.

You can find friendly and very helpful staff speaking fluent English here. You dont have to worry about security around the hostel as it is located in main street in Moscow which you definitely feel safe hanging out around.