iVAN Hostel Reviews

Petrovsky pereulok, 1/30, apt. 23., Moscow, Russia

Nice accommodation with friendly and helpful staff!! There is only one bathroom in our building! But overall is great!!

Really good hostel only 10 minutes from red square. Staff were helpful and friendly and the place had everything I needed.

iVAN Hostel has a fantastic location! just 10 min away from red square, and few others places. It is def a good place to stay, but has no the atmosphere or a usual hostel. The only cons: only 1 shower for too many people

Overall is acceptable, n the staff responses quickly. But please note there is only 1 toliet and 1 bathroom for the whole hostel. Besides, as questioned by some people before, some residents there have lot of stuff which make me also wonder if there is anyone long stay there. If you could accept these two, thrn iVAN is a good choice for u.

I felt very comfortable at this place. It's basically like a shared flat with somebody around all the time who is in charge and was always very friendly and helpful.

I stayed there several times and iVAN is one of the best hostels in Moscow. Good lockers, nice rooms and everything modern. Close to Chekovskaya/Tverskaya metro. It's a nice walk to the Red Square as well as several clubs and bars in the area. A really good place to stay.

iVAN Hostel is run out of two apartments near Chekovskaya metro station. Depending on which dorm you book, you'll stay in one of those two apartments. The location in a very central part of the city, and the street outside the hostel has undergone a giant renovation; there's 2 pedestrian malls now within about 5 minutes walking distance, making for a great atmosphere. The only down side to iVAN is that there's only one toilet and one shower in each apartment, so mornings are a challenge.

I loved staying in this hostel. The location is fantastic and the staff super nice and friendly. So good chatting with them! Will definitely come back next time I visit Moscow!

The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. Somehow we managed to not have too much trouble with only 1 shower and toilet shared between around 8 people in the part of the hostel we were staying in. The location was fairly good being a 5 minute walk to the nearest metro and 20 minutes to Red Square. Overall, a great experience!

very clean and comfortable hostel

I wish I could have stayed in Moscow for longer! I was there only for a day but Cristina and Eugene offered me a lot of help and they are simply very kind and friendly! The room I was staying and common areas are very clean so it was very comfortable to stay there! Thank you for everything and I will probably be back someday! :-)

Perfect place to stay in Moscow. Helpful staff, clean and new place. Recommended!

The hostel is a small apartment near city center, the staff is friendly, Thanks Kristina ! I'll be back in the next year !! Be sure...

The use of a shoe rack would be a touch better order when you enter the apartment. For the rest, great atmosphere, friendly and helpful. Really good

Good staff, friendly travellers made for a nice stay.

• 16th Aug 2014

Really good hostel, amazing location, clean, with everything you need. It is not a fun party hostel, but that was exactly what I was looking for. Really nice staff

Total experience was wonderful. Thank you.

• 5th Aug 2014

All staffs are great and they happy to provide all info as possible. When staffs are free, we can hang out with them and go out also. Butstiik waiting for my chocolate. Haha. Of coz I had good time.

Staff, Christina is very friendly and helpful. With individual big locker. With lift for big luggage. Clean and comfort. WIth good kitchen and well equipped utensils. Near a lot of theatres.

Good place to sleep in the centre of Moscow. Unfortunately not too much common area but beside that ok. Really cool receptionists around both apartments. Happy to help you out and to have some fun together :)