ibis budget Hotel Glasgow Reviews

2A Springfield Quay, Glasgow, Scotland

Room stank of smoke of which was slightly annoying given I'm asthmatic however was expected given cheap price. Located on a retail park of which was handy for going to places/grabbing food and was a close enough walk to the SSE Hydro (the reason I booked the room in the first place). Staff friendly but probably worth paying slightly more for a nicer place - sorry!

• 22nd Mar 2014

Overall this was a good place to stay for what we were looking for. The room was clean and tidy but did smell like stale smoke. The beds were comfortable and it was a good location for what we needed.

Blind drunks running and screaming around at all hrs of the night , and I'm sure the place used to be an old hospital or mad house ... The worst hotel I have ever stayed in and i've stayed in a few horrible ones believe you me .

• 8th Mar 2014

Absolute value for money :)

Our stay was short but the services were great. Comfy beds, super clean and easy access to wifi. The only thing I would comment on was the confusing signs blocking the entrance from the main road. This seemed to point to a dirty carpark. Actually you have to enter at the quay shopping precinct. Is not too close to center of town either if you are walking. Otherwise enjoyed our stay.

• 9th Feb 2014
  • New Zealand

The staff was friendly but not forthcoming on the best ways to get to the city. The location is on the other side of the river, so it does take a little planning to get to the city center.

A good stay clean nice room, odeon, bowling and a 4 or so restaurants on your door step. Location is good you are able to walk form the city center coach station in about 35min other wise buses 9a 9 and 38 drop you right outside stayed for two night in late December 2013.

• 29th Dec 2013

I wish that soon we will have Ibis budget hotel all over the whole. Great value for such little money spent.

The private double room is quite new, and the bed is comfortable, though the floor was not very clean. The location is fine. I can reach town center by bus within 5 stops (cheaper ticket).

I went to Glasgow with my girlfriend as we wanted to see few places in Glasgow we booked this hostel it was really lovely place to stay with no issues. It's based in a shopping mall few nice restaurants and shops around you also the town centre is very close . I went in the first week of December 6th the Friday 2013 was cold but I liked it. Quite n clam place to stay also free multi storey parking ... So I would recommend to everyone and lovely staff.

• 6th Dec 2013
  • Pakistan

The room was comfortable and clean. The staff were friendly. I would definitely stay again.

Always a load of people drinking and smoking at the entrance door. Staff on arrival weren't really friendly but weren't ignorant all the same. Rooms are very basic and small. Toilet was a tiny tiny tiny just a toilet in a box , the shower was a glass door in the bedroom. Value is shockingly poor we stayed somewhere else the next night half the price and way better location and room , can't understand management replies on this saying you get what you pay for, no you don't complete rip off.

• 1st Nov 2013