�lesund Hostel Reviews

Parkgata, M�re og romsdal, Alesund, Norway

This hostel was extremely comfortable and exactly what we needed on our night stay! My friend & I ended up with a four person room all to ourselves. This meant we had a bathroom, including a shower, all to ourselves as well! It was very clean and a great place to stay. It even included a buffet breakfast, which was better than some hotels I've stayed at. There was a kitchen in our room which wasn't working, but there was a community one downstairs which we never needed to use. Recommend!

• 30th Mar 2014

Little bit noisy cuz of construction works on the road near hostel. But it is nice place, I stayed in 12 bed male dorm.