loki Cusco

Fabulous 851 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 851 Total Reviews

20th Jul 2017

Awesome hostel! Stay here if you don't mind not getting much sleep and partying. The walk up to the hostel is difficult but other then that it's a awesome place.

• England, Male, 25-30
1st Jul 2017

Best party hostel I've stayed in to date. I was staying there when they had their anniversary party and the party was like someone had won the lottery and thrown the craziest party they could: fireworks, tattoo artists, fire throwers, free drinks in abundance; madness! My time there didn't go unproductive (obvs partying is productive), my Spanish improved heaps thanks to help from the staff (with a specific shout to my man Alejandro for this). If you like to party, this is your dream hostel!

• England, Female, 18-24
28th Jun 2017
6.6

Don't stay here unless you want to party hard!! Nice dorms and big hostel, but very loud for most of the night. No breakfast which is a downside.

• Avmanning68
  • USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
11th Jun 2017

Check in took a while but after that my stay was great. Dorms are clean and have big storage lockers and bathrooms are generally clean. First hot shower I had in Cusco which was amazing. Great atmosphere for partying and meeting other travelers. It is a party hostel so I wouldn't recommend staying here if you have a trek in the morning but otherwise id highly recommend it.

• Peru, Female, 25-30
10th Jun 2017

I loved everything about Loki, the games, the atmosphere, the staff ... all very helpful ... the girls at reception, Thanks to Kees for the food so tasty (BBQ, pizza and the specials), Enzo For the organization of the games and in general for the volunteers ... ¡ The location is perfect, the rooms and other ... all very well =) Thank you all ¡¡

9th Jun 2017

Great Party hostel! The beds are confy, but no plug in the big dorms! Lots of noise, so hard to sleep!

27th May 2017
7.4

The facilities wasn't the best hostel, but it was far from the worst. You pay for a place to eat and shower; you get that. Plus, the staff were very helpful in answering question associated with our weird schedule due to a hiking trek. Would recommend. Note, it can get loud depending on where your room is located with regards to the bar area.

• laurenminor
  • England, All Female Group, 18-24
26th May 2017

Amazing parties we ended up extending our stay here! Staff made you feel so welcome and felt part of the team!! Stuff going on throughout the day so never a dull moment!! Special thanks to Becky, Jason, Ellis, Luis, and the rest of the team!!

• USA, Female, 18-24
20th May 2017
7.1

I booked my reservation through Hostelworld which was easy and convenient but upon arrival they had lost our reservation. I had a chain of emails on my phone confirming that our check in time was at 3 and we arrived at 2:30 so I don't understand why they didn't have our reservation. I also paid for 4 beds in a " 6 bed mixed dorm" and we were put in a 10 person bedroom. The facility was clean for the most part. the staff however was way more concerned about partying and getting the guests drunk.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
19th May 2017
7.1

Good party hostel. Some of the staff were great, some were not. The ATM in the hostel had "eaten" my card and rather than attempt to help, the staff members on duty told me there was nothing they could do and joked about it in Spanish. Super unprofessional.