mate! Reviews

Alvear 396, Cordoba, Argentina

When we arrived there were 7 people waiting for a room, all with reservation altough there weren't 7 beds available. So lthey added extra beds to some already crowdy rooms. It was hard to find the staff, because everybody could sit behind the desk (where they also keep the keys). It didn't feel save and because we already got robbed, we decided to leave. We got our refund back and the boss called the cramped place 'buena onda' , but we feld more like inside a squatting house.

Dear friends, check in time was at 12, you withdrew from the hostel at 11:45 having made a reservation about 15 or 20 minutes before, every time I told them we had beds available, as in all the check hostel out are delayed and should rearrange the beds, there were many people in the hostel so you are intimidated and gave this excuse to retire, provided they respect their reservation but did not have the patience to wait until check in agreed,

This hostel has a really nice atmosphere where you can whether hang out on the patio or join some pool or playstation games inside...

Really friendly staff that is there 24 hours but not very organized, for example my room was still occupied on my first night. Breakfast is very basic (tea, bread and honey). It's about a 10 minute walk to the main plaza. For a short stay definitely totally okay because the price is really cheap but I wouldn't stay longer than 2 nights here.

The staff is so nice and welcoming, you feel like at home!Thanks a lot , great hostel !!

very dirty hostel. our worst in south america. extra beds were cramped in room to add guests, so no floor space was left to stand. would strongly not recommend.

This hotel is the worst I visted in my world tour.. very noisy , beetween 2 streets.. and the night, music level from the "team "is very hight.. Very dirty place, the pictures on web are maybee 10 years old..!! People stolen MP3 here.. and drugs turn on the place.. Nothing for clean clothes.. Breakfast is a real joke..!! Kitchen is incroyable .. worst the India or Africa..!! No securite.. rooms always open.. an dno very near the center.. So.. I sujest you, for your securite don't go

The hostel is run by travelers that stay there for a while, I suppose, so it is not easy to tell who works there. Most of them don't know anything if you ask them something. It's not clean at all, the bathroom needs serious renovation, or at least some paint to cover it up. The dorm smells like someone died in there when the window is closed. Breakfast is ok, cereal and bread, and strangely enough alfajores. Pool table and projector for movies was nice.

Dear: I'm sorry your stay at the hostel can not have been so nice, unfortunately regarding the rooms, we do our best to keep them clean, but we can not be responsible for the health of other passengers who share the same room, with respect the bathroom was in maintenance as we are doing reforms to give people the best possible service, you also have to consider that our rate is one of the lowest in cordoba and with respect to the relationship price quality we are in a fairly acceptable leve

Good common area with a decent pool table, a second room also with some sofas. Not alot of space to eat any food cooked. We ate on the terrace, others came out to smoke. Only two bathrooms in the hostel so you might have to wait to take a shower.