myMOjOvie Reviews

Kaiserst. 77, 3rd floor, Vienna, Austria

Lovely hostel with lovely atmosphere and decoration. Definitely a special place!

• 5th Dec 2014

It is a lovely place. I hope i will stay in again 😊😊😊

• 5th Dec 2014
  • Turkey

The best experience we had, the place was very welcoming and the service excellent. We felt at home

• 14th Oct 2014
  • Spain

This hostel was amazing! We stayed in our own room which was an apartment with a kitchen, living room, and bathroom. Lots of space. It was quiet and the staff was very helpful and offered lots of recommendations for budget- conscious travelers. Every morning we had a wonderful breakfast of bread, meat, cheese, and fresh fruit and veggies that was included. One of the best hostels I've visited.

Excellent facilities,brilliant staff,super clean.Only a short walk to the centre of Vienna. Have already recommended it to friends!

AMAZING!!! It was so homey and the (free!) breakfast was right in the living room! It was so clean and nice, and Sandra was so welcoming and helpful! Not great for meeting people or partying, but that's not a fault!

WOW. You shouldn't even consider staying anywhere else, this place is simply amazing!! Beautifully decorated rooms with all the trimmings - welcome chocolate, use of tablet, free guide books, instruments, shoe polish, hair dryer etc etc etc. The host is super lovely and the breakfast very good. We would stay again in a heartbeat. Thank you very much :)

Amazing cozy place to stay!!!

We absolutely loved thIs place, best hostel we've stayed at during our 2.5 months in Europe. We stayed in a double room in the attic and it was like having our own private apartment. The staff were super friendly and helpful. Good breakfast too.

Wonderful and lovely Hostel!

This hostel is more like a very personal hotel it has everything you need from shampoo, stationary, instruments and books that are all free! There was also breakfast that was of very high standard. We stayed in the attic private room but when paying we noticed the dorms look the same quality. Everything was clean and the little touches that the hostess went to was outstanding and made the stay even better. Location 15 mins from town centre but the hostel is so amazing it really doesn't matter

Mark is amazing and myMojovie cater for every need you could possibly have! It's a very homely place to stay. We loved it and will definitely stay there again.

• 19th Aug 2014

Everything was so nice. I did't see owner, but she prepared everything es well as room key in an envelope. I and my mom so enjoyed to stay here except one thing. I stayed in attic room(no.2), and at that time the neighbor had celebration party at 12 o'clock in midnight. I couln't sleep well because of loud music so i requested them volume down. But he didn't do that. IThe rooms wall is thin stayed 2 days and I ruined 1 day bucause of that kind of wierd reason. but others great.

So worth my stay there. Really nice and clean and great for a break in my day.

• 17th Aug 2014

This place was amazing and had everything you might need, free toothpaste and toiletries, free breakfast which was lovely, a map and guide book in the room which came in so handy as we only had a huge Europe book. It was around a 15 minute walk into the main town or a 5 minute bus, so very good location. The tablet in each room was great, so handy. To wrap it up id say it was a very thoughtful place, had a great time.

Excellent place on all fronts, take the large double room in the attic if you can - one of the best hotel rooms we've had

• 6th Aug 2014

Loved this hostel, it felt more like a home really. You really made us feel at home and relax. Beautifully decorated and filled with the comforts of home.

Best hostel I've ever stayed at, in terms of atmosphere, convenience, staff, everything.

It was a really really nice place to stay. There were everything we need and it was really comfortable and clean. The best thing in there was hospitality of the staffs. In detail, they explain us how to go city center of Wien and where is good dessert cafe. we can' forget MARK's kindness specially. If we have one more opportunity to go Wien, we would choose this hostel again absolutely for stay!!

• 30th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

프라하에서 오면 meidling역에 내리게되는데 U6타고 Burggasse-Stadthalle역에 내려서 캐리어들고 한참 가야할까봐 걱정했는데 의외로 숙소랑 가까워요. 네이버블로그에서 봤던 대로 숙소 정말 예쁘고, 화장솜같이 사소한 것 까지 준비되어 있어서 좋았어요. 또한 MARK 너무 친절하고 잘 알려줘서 완전 강추!! 유럽여행 하면서 지냈던 호스텔 베스트 1~2위를 다투는듯 ^♥^ I love wien♥ I miss you mark:)

• 29th Jul 2014