myMOjOvie Reviews

Kaiserst. 77, 3rd floor, Vienna, Austria

Apartment was well equipped with everything you could possibly need and more!! Sandra had literally thought of everything. Breakfast was freaky prepared every morning and nothing was too much trouble. The apartment was in an excellent location and it as easy to access central Vienna on foot. I could not recommend this apartment enough to future visitors to the city

I could believe how amazing this place was!! It has all the amenities of being home and then some! The owner and her son were so helpful and the tram stops right across the street! I can't recommend this place highly enough!

The hostel is very beautiful, clean and comfortable. The staff (Sandra) is the best I have ever had. She was very gentle and supported us with everything we needed. The facilities are quite good and the dorm was the best I've ever been. However, the building is very old and the main door and elevator are not so good. So, this is the reason why I classified the security as poor. Even with these little "problems", the hostel is amazing. It is the best hostel I have ever been.

Dear ... (i am not allowed to name you here :-) ) thanks for the nice comment, I appreciate it. as to the building. We are utterly proud of being in a building from 1900. You had a 25m2 private room, not a dorm ;-), 4 m high with 3 m high windows. I think that is partly what travelling to Europe is about !!!! Safety is given at all times, the elevator is a big as it could be fitted in á historical building. All the best for 2016

As a suggestion, not a critical, i just think the heater should be more powerful. Sandra is really careful about everything. Explaining you everything you need to know about the city and preparing the rooms every day like it was the time of your check in. Good breakfast included, you can cook, you can relax. For couples, for sure, is the beste place you can find.

This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. It's more of a guesthouse really. I was absolutely charmed by all of the lovely details - chocolate on your pillow, every toiletry you could ever want, fun reading materials, a delicious breakfast spread - that made this place feel like home. Comfortable bedding and a friendly atmosphere too! I loved Sasha, the guesthost host - who did a great job of making you feel at home.

This place was amazing. Highly recommend and Sasha was the best host. Thanks for a lovely stay.

Great. place I loved it.

• 16th Oct 2015
  • Poland

It was a fantastic experience., the place is incredible, very well connected by bus and train (15 mins away from downtown). You will not regret!

• 16th Oct 2015
  • Mexico

The hostel was better than most hotels and dorms that I have lived in. It was decorated like my dream house, and it provided so many services that made me feel as if I were at home.

• 14th Oct 2015

First time writing a review. 5 star hostel. Location is perfect. 10 min walk to downtown, tourist areas. Sasha was awesome. Very helpful. Did I mention they give you breakfast in the morning?? If you're going to Vienna, stay here.

Thank you very much !!! It was grate meeting you, love the place !!! Definitely will come back !!!

• 25th Sep 2015
  • Bulgaria

This was one of the best hostels I've ever been to (and I've been to a lot!). It's very different from the usual ones, in the sense that the staff is not always around and there is not a reception. So it's more like a communal living sort of thing. The atmosphere depends on who's there (I must say I was very lucky in that) and the facilities are amazing. It's a bit distant from the centre but Vienna has a great transport system. Highly recommended!

• 11th Sep 2015

Lovely hostel and brilliant room. Only downside was the hole/vent between our toilet and the communal kitchen... Otherwise very happy and well looked-after by friendly staff.

• 2nd Sep 2015

What a fantastic little place, a home in an apartment, you will be glad you stayed here. Everything you need is here and you can tell the host cares to make your stay as nice as possible. I love the free cologne and perfume in the bathrooms/bedrooms, what a nice touch. Couldn't be happier!

Great hostel, very central. We were in the flat over the road and we shared it with the owner of the hostel. Each morning she laid out a variety of foods for our breakfast. Would definitely stay here again.

I NEVER write feedback for hostels because they're usually all the same. The moment I stepped into this hostel I knew I had to write a raving review. I came to Vienna for a weekend with 3 of my girlfriends. We were stunned walking into the hostel. It had literally EVERYTHING you could ever need. The room itself was so cool and beautiful! The amount of amenities that it came with would make me think it was a four star hotel. The breakfast was really lovely too. Would 110% stay here again!

• 21st Aug 2015

We really enjoyed our stay here. We were very impressed with the facilities - the staff had thought of everything. You could arrive with absolutely no baggage - seriously! All toiletries are provided, even down to cotton buds and toothpaste. Hairdryer, TV, tablet (yes!) in the room. We were in Mark's Cocoon, a 4 bedroom apartment and were delighted to find musical instruments and a BUBBLE WAND in our room. Sasha prepared breakfast, cleaned the flat, and left chocolate on our pillows. Mint!

• 21st Aug 2015
  • Scotland

Absolutely fabulous ! They have really thought of everything ! Breakfast was yum, clean white towels in the rooms, shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste etc.. provided and chocolates on the pillows ! Would definitely go back.