myMOjOvie Reviews

Kaiserst. 77, 3rd floor, Vienna, Austria

Great hostel. The facilities was a lot more than expected from a hostel.

Great stay in Austria I forgot I was staying at a hostel and seemed like I was staying at a good friends house. Everything about this hostel is amazing from the host Alessa to the detail put in every aspect of the hostel. Highly recommend to anyone who wants to have a great time and stay in a beautiful place.

• 14th Jun 2015

The apartment-style setup in this hostel was very cool. We had privacy within our group while also opportunities to meet other travelers. Our apartment host, Mark, was the best! He gave us great suggestions during our short stay in Vienna. Breakfast was yummy and the location was convenient. I would definitely stay here again!

• 12th Jun 2015

I had a reservation in this hostel but I never was it, because they cancelled my reservation. They told me they sent me an e-mail where they explained the situation and they offered me another hostel. My surprise was that I never received the famous e-mail.When we arrived to the hotel, we spoke with them by phone but they argued that we didn't have reservation. We looked for another hotel. We were very angry. This new hotel was more expensive. We paid the reservation for hostelworld around 25€

• 4th Jun 2015
  • Spain

We stayed here for four nights and were looked after by the lovely Julian. This place has had so much thought and effort put into it, it was just like staying in the spare room of someone's apartment! Our room had everything one could possible need and Julian (who was responsible for the amazing breakfasts every morning!) pointed us in the best directions for coffeehouses and sightseeing. The location is lovely and quiet and about only 20 minutes from the Museum Quarter. A great place! :)

Thank you Suzi :) we enjoyed your staying too and we hope to see you the next time you come to Vienna!! Greetings, Julian

very special hostel, helpful staff, the self check-in is also very sweet.

This place is just as everyone says PERFECT. I highly recommend it. I liked it so much I wanted to move in! This is the place to stay if you're coming to Vienna!!

Loved the place - it has such great character - excellent facilities and its just as everyone says - The best hostel I've ever stayed in. Great value for money! unmached until now! I highly recommend it!

Mojovie clearly is a place where the owners care! It is so cutely decorated with so many unexpected amenities. The host was friendly and helpful and just being there put me in a good mood in spite of the cold rainy weather we had at the time. It was an easy walk to the museum district. I would highly recommend mojovie to anyone traveling to Vienna and looking for a great place at a good price. :)

I was travelling solo to Eurovision and this place exceeded all expectations. A private network of accommodation, it was simply fantastic. It feels incredibly safe, relaxed and cosy. The flat is well furnished, breakfast was great and Mark & Alyssa were friendly and helpful - they couldn't have done any more to help you enjoy Vienna. I'm definitely going to visit Vienna again and I won't stay anywhere else. Danke Mark und Alyssa! xo

We had the brass room for 4. The facility was amazing, the decor was eclectic...the attention to detail was better than a first class hotel. They had hand and bath soaps, a manicure set, sewing materials, face cleansers, adaptors for each person, massage items, TV, a computer in our room, hairdryer..I could go on. They had a station for tourist info and the staff were very helpful. The linens were wonderful and the room great. Breakfast was wonderful as well. What a great place to stay!

We enjoyed our stay and would recommend it to our friends.

• 17th May 2015
  • Philippines

This place is simply amazing! The living area is spacious and there are lots of guidebooks available. All dorm beds come with locker, towel and a guide to the city, and the dorm room was HUGE. Love the personal touches such as the chocolate on the pillow! Staff members are friendly and helpful. The breakfast was great too! Location wise, it's only a 5 minute walk to Burgstrasse U-Bahn and a reasonable walking distance to MQ as well as good cafes and restaurants in the 7th district. Will be back!

the place is not bad,it is really clean and not far from the centre. however the kitchen is very small and for breakfast the serve the food from the day before. bathrooms are small and noisy .

we definitely DO NOT serve food for breakfast that is old. What is that supposed to mean anyway ?

Such lovely decorations and equally lovely people! I highly recommend this beautiful hostel.

• 8th May 2015

It was preasure to stay , I feel so cozy, comfortable :) It's a good experience to live there. Just the best place, best host, best location I could have imagined!

• South Korea

My partner and I really enjoyed our stay at your hostel! You absolutely succeeded in making us feel at home, thank you! It was really beautifully decorated and we were very comfortable in our room, with all it's wonderful little touches. I would only recommend to fix the shower, which was leaking a lot and did not stay fixed upright in its shower holder, making it quite awkward to use, and also to clean the shower room a bit more thoroughly as they were quite dusty. Otherwise a perfect stay!

• 8th May 2015

Amazing hostel! This was more like a boutique apartment with incredible attention to detail. We stayed in the private double moon room and found we didn't want to leave the apartment to see Vienna as this place was so relaxing. Breakfast was the best we've had so far from 4 weeks of traveling, and the staff were great. We would definitely recommend this place! The only slight con would be the beds were quite hard and squeaky, but some people might prefer hard beds. Can't wait to return!

This hostel is simply amazing. It is close to the center (walking, 30 minutes ) and a 5 minute walk from the subway. Julian highlights the hotspots on the map. There is a computer for all to use, AND a tablet in each room. The hostel is clean, quiet, and was like a 4 star hotel without breaking the bank. I'm recommending to everyone and will be staying there again, should i return to Vienna. Breakfast was also very delicious!

This hostel is hands down the best I have ever stayed at. It is an apartment with 4-5 rooms completely stocked with everything you might need. The interior design is impeccable with white and silver themes, tons of guide books, free shampoo and toiletries and super comfortable beds. We were upgraded to an ensuite room for free. Best part? They come at 7am and setup breakfast in the apartment kitchen before you even get there. Big kudos to Julian and Sandra!