myMOjOvie Reviews

Kaiserst. 77, 3rd floor, Vienna, Austria

We enjoyed our stay and would recommend it to our friends.

• 17th May 2015
  • Philippines

This place is simply amazing! The living area is spacious and there are lots of guidebooks available. All dorm beds come with locker, towel and a guide to the city, and the dorm room was HUGE. Love the personal touches such as the chocolate on the pillow! Staff members are friendly and helpful. The breakfast was great too! Location wise, it's only a 5 minute walk to Burgstrasse U-Bahn and a reasonable walking distance to MQ as well as good cafes and restaurants in the 7th district. Will be back!

My partner and I really enjoyed our stay at your hostel! You absolutely succeeded in making us feel at home, thank you! It was really beautifully decorated and we were very comfortable in our room, with all it's wonderful little touches. I would only recommend to fix the shower, which was leaking a lot and did not stay fixed upright in its shower holder, making it quite awkward to use, and also to clean the shower room a bit more thoroughly as they were quite dusty. Otherwise a perfect stay!

• 8th May 2015

This hostel is simply amazing. It is close to the center (walking, 30 minutes ) and a 5 minute walk from the subway. Julian highlights the hotspots on the map. There is a computer for all to use, AND a tablet in each room. The hostel is clean, quiet, and was like a 4 star hotel without breaking the bank. I'm recommending to everyone and will be staying there again, should i return to Vienna. Breakfast was also very delicious!

This hostel is hands down the best I have ever stayed at. It is an apartment with 4-5 rooms completely stocked with everything you might need. The interior design is impeccable with white and silver themes, tons of guide books, free shampoo and toiletries and super comfortable beds. We were upgraded to an ensuite room for free. Best part? They come at 7am and setup breakfast in the apartment kitchen before you even get there. Big kudos to Julian and Sandra!

A litte bit of dust in some elements less used in the apartment. Everything else was great! Nice staff and a huge amount of facilities more than in stared hotels.

• 2nd May 2015
  • Portugal

We had a very nice time staying here. There was a small mixup with our room where 2 groups had been assigned the same one but the staff sorted it out quickly and with a smile. The breakfast was great and having a tablet in the room was sooo helpful in planning our day each night. The rooms were very clean and stylish. The only thing I would say is that it was a bit far from the main sights if you wanted to walk but it is right by the tram.

A little far from the tram and train station, but manageable. The staff is outstanding. This hostel is fairly new, and my room was very clean, everything worked well, plenty of electrical outlets, wifi worked well.

Great location, super clean rooms and bathrooms with staff who is there when you need them in the morning providing breakfast and available by phone in the afternoon and evening should you need any help. Staff was very organized and made the whole process easy, even for those staying just a couple nights. I would definitely say this is the coolest hostel (if you can even call it that, because it's really more like a mini-boutique hotel with amazing decor/style) I've ever stayed at!

Hostel design, clean with everything you may need, except someone from staff after 2pm.

Hi, thanks for the review. As we showed you there is direct buzz 24/7 to MOjO team in front of yor roomdoor, why not use it instead of complaining afterwards ? We are a network of private accommodation, why not read what you book ?

I stayed in the Attic flat, right at the top of the building! It is totally worth the climb! The place is beautifully decorated with the most amazing attention to detail. The staff are so welcoming and approachable. Even the breakfast surpassed my expectations - cakes, bread, meat, cheese, salad, musli, fresh coffee and a large and free supply of herbal teas. I would not hesitate to stay here again next time I am in vienna. Also, it's a stones throw from the subway.

• 14th Apr 2015
  • Scotland

It was the biggest and best surprise I have ever got from anywhere I have stayed, and I used to be a tour guide around India so I have travelled a lot!......the Mymojo is simply a gem! ....you instantly bond with Mark and Julia...cannot say enough!

We got very lucky and we were upgraded to a suite free of charge which meant we had our own bathroom. The room was huge and had a full couch and table and an tablet computer for use along with all amenities included. I've never stayed at a hostel that had so many extras included! It was also nice having the kitchen with yummy breakfast served every morning as well. I would recommend to any young people traveling!

• 5th Apr 2015

We had such a great stay! Amazing hostel with such a nice and cosy atmosphere, it felt like home. Thank you so much!

Incredible value for money, lovely people and a great time.

• 27th Mar 2015

The breakfast was excellent, the rooms are nice and well furnished. The only negative thing is that the sound insulation was not so good, we could hear the noise from the street. However, this is a very good choice if you want to discover Vienna for a WE!

• 27th Mar 2015
  • vincentmelanie9683

Beautiful room and facilities. A wonderful breakfast! It was so nice to have a private room so cheap and so close to public transport and the city center. I'm certain that myMOjOvie would be rated the best hostel in Vienna of they were willing to pay the 18 percent commission that hostelworld charges. You heard right...hostelworld charges PER MONTH for facilities to have the top spots on their site. A shady and dishonest practice of you ask me. Shame on you hostelworld!

• 22nd Mar 2015

This hostel has odd aesthetics, and it's inconvenient that reception is only open until 1 pm (meaning that when I arrived, the whole building was dark and I had to use my phone's flashlight to get around), but my single room was very large and comfortable. Cleanliness was good, though facilities aren't the best. Leaving a chocolate square in the room after cleaning was a really nice touch.

A picture of the very room you stayed in is online here, if odd why book? to your own convenience, read and look WHAT you book. Reception open 8-1, ATTENDENCE 24/7 by a buzzer in front of you room. why not use it like anybody else that stayed in the same apartment.

myMOjOvie is not a hostel....it's something between an apartment stay and a hotel. The facilities are awesome, the freebies provided by the staff shows just how much they care and think about the guests and the cleanliness is just perfect! However, if you want a hostel where you meet tons of other people then this is not the place for you. It's more of a quiet retreat where you relax and unwind. It's conveniently located off Burrgasse Street and just a 5 minute walk from the Burrgasse U-Bahn.

Can't recommend them highly enough! Alessa and Laurent were so helpful, welcoming, and friendly-- our stay here was just what we needed.