myMOjOvie Reviews

Kaiserst. 77, 3rd floor, Vienna, Austria

I stayed in the Attic flat, right at the top of the building! It is totally worth the climb! The place is beautifully decorated with the most amazing attention to detail. The staff are so welcoming and approachable. Even the breakfast surpassed my expectations - cakes, bread, meat, cheese, salad, musli, fresh coffee and a large and free supply of herbal teas. I would not hesitate to stay here again next time I am in vienna. Also, it's a stones throw from the subway.

• 14th Apr 2015
  • Scotland

It was the biggest and best surprise I have ever got from anywhere I have stayed, and I used to be a tour guide around India so I have travelled a lot!......the Mymojo is simply a gem! ....you instantly bond with Mark and Julia...cannot say enough!

We got very lucky and we were upgraded to a suite free of charge which meant we had our own bathroom. The room was huge and had a full couch and table and an tablet computer for use along with all amenities included. I've never stayed at a hostel that had so many extras included! It was also nice having the kitchen with yummy breakfast served every morning as well. I would recommend to any young people traveling!

• 5th Apr 2015

We had such a great stay! Amazing hostel with such a nice and cosy atmosphere, it felt like home. Thank you so much!

Incredible value for money, lovely people and a great time.

• 27th Mar 2015

The breakfast was excellent, the rooms are nice and well furnished. The only negative thing is that the sound insulation was not so good, we could hear the noise from the street. However, this is a very good choice if you want to discover Vienna for a WE!

• 27th Mar 2015
  • vincentmelanie9683

Beautiful room and facilities. A wonderful breakfast! It was so nice to have a private room so cheap and so close to public transport and the city center. I'm certain that myMOjOvie would be rated the best hostel in Vienna of they were willing to pay the 18 percent commission that hostelworld charges. You heard right...hostelworld charges PER MONTH for facilities to have the top spots on their site. A shady and dishonest practice of you ask me. Shame on you hostelworld!

• 22nd Mar 2015

This hostel has odd aesthetics, and it's inconvenient that reception is only open until 1 pm (meaning that when I arrived, the whole building was dark and I had to use my phone's flashlight to get around), but my single room was very large and comfortable. Cleanliness was good, though facilities aren't the best. Leaving a chocolate square in the room after cleaning was a really nice touch.

A picture of the very room you stayed in is online here, if odd why book? to your own convenience, read and look WHAT you book. Reception open 8-1, ATTENDENCE 24/7 by a buzzer in front of you room. why not use it like anybody else that stayed in the same apartment.

myMOjOvie is not a hostel....it's something between an apartment stay and a hotel. The facilities are awesome, the freebies provided by the staff shows just how much they care and think about the guests and the cleanliness is just perfect! However, if you want a hostel where you meet tons of other people then this is not the place for you. It's more of a quiet retreat where you relax and unwind. It's conveniently located off Burrgasse Street and just a 5 minute walk from the Burrgasse U-Bahn.

Can't recommend them highly enough! Alessa and Laurent were so helpful, welcoming, and friendly-- our stay here was just what we needed.

This place was a pleasant surprise - we arrived late at night and so were a little wary at first, but as soon as we entered our room we couldn't have been more pleased. Nice cozy atmosphere with three private rooms and included breakfast, the staff was welcoming and very helpful while we were planning our day in Vienna. Conveniently close to tram and UBahn stops, we had no trouble getting around. And after a long day in the city this was the perfect place to come back to.

• 12th Dec 2014

So many amendities and really cool at home atmosphere, staff very helpful and friendly, checkin was weird no one was there and they left a Funny envelope taped to a door but it was an adventure, great decor great for groups.... Location is okay, not that cheap but offers a lot! Really cute place

Lovely hostel with lovely atmosphere and decoration. Definitely a special place!

• 5th Dec 2014

It is a lovely place. I hope i will stay in again 😊😊😊

• 5th Dec 2014