myMOjOvie Reviews

Kaiserst. 77, 3rd floor, Vienna, Austria

helpful staff

This place was absolutely brilliant. The owner(s) have thought of everything that a traveler might need. This exceeded all expectations. The place is so comfortable with nice little touches everywhere that make it special.

Wonderful - very well furnished room in a great apartment. Alessa was so friendly, and gave lots of advice, especially of where to visit and transport. This has to be one of the best places I have stayed.

This is a beautifully renovated, modern and chic "Home away from Home! The friendly Viennese Owner, Allessa, goes out of her way to make everything perfect for her guests who are coming from all around the world! She provides lots of tourist brochures, and will help you to plan your visit to Vienna. The Buffet Breakfast is outstanding, and healthy. Internet access is throughout the premise, and there are iPads in every Apartment, for use, as well as a main computer in the Lounge area. Enjoy!!

• 7th Jan 2014

I took a double room, and remained positively surprised to find out it was in a flat with only 3 other doublles, with which we shared the kitchen. Very nice furniture and wide range of accessories at disposal. The manager is very helpful and I'll be forever grateful for having told me about super-discounted Parterre opera tickets. Only fault is the fact that one must pay cash.

Our stay at myMOjOvie was incredible. The manager was extremely helpful, our private room was clean and full of personal amenities, breakfast food was delicious and prompt, nicely equipped kitchen for any cooking, located on street with a tram but not a bad walk to the downtown area. We would highly recommend this hostel if you're visiting Vienna!

• 30th Dec 2013
  • Couple, 41+

Thank you for the very nice stay in your hostel. Great rooms, great service, great location.

• 28th Dec 2013

This is definitely the best hostel I have ever stayed in. I was amazed how welcoming the place was with so much thought gone into making you feel at home. Bedroom and communal area were clean and comfortable, providing us with all of the bits and bobs that we had forgotten to bring with us, guide books etc! The host was lovely and helpful giving us advise on where to go and what to do. If I ever come back to Vienna I would certainly look to stay here again!

• 18th Dec 2013

I would like to deeply recommend this hostel. I was fully satisfied and I have never been in a better hostel. TV, towels, hair dryer, breakfast, tenderly furnished. Around 20 min to town by foot, but also good Bus / tram connection. very good sightseeing / clubbing tips. Book here! :-)

What an incredible place! Stay here, but book now because we might beat you to it! A wonderful home from home - thank you :)

MyMojo is just a dreaming place. It has Hotel Facilities and Atmosphere for Hostel Prices (almost). Excellent in everything! Modern, clean, friendly staff, awsome design, great kitchen, beautiful bedrooms... MyMojo is the perfect mix of whatever you deserve on holidays! If you wont stay at Mojo, don't go to Wien please! :D

Nice atmosphere and helpful hosts, I had a nice stay! :)

• 6th Dec 2013