myMOjOvie Reviews

Kaiserst. 77, 3rd floor, Vienna, Austria

This was truly a lovely place to say. Not like a hostel at all... More like a shared apartment. The rooms were beautiful, staff were so friendly and helpful and amazing facilities. There was even a chocolate on my pillow when I arrived. And for only 20 Euros a night? Amazing :)

The best hostel I have ever been to to date. Rika, the receptionist helps you with everhthing you need and is amazing! The place looks better than photos and they make you feel at home with a welcome package of towel, chocolate, city book and more. Can't say anything bad about this hostel. Strongly suggest you book ahead!

110% I would have given this hostel if it weren't for the limitations. This hostel is truly amazing. Spectacular. I really couldn't believe it. Alessa is so sweet and has spared no expense - it's like staying in an AirBnB with random people rather than just an impersonal hostel. It's completely furnished and she does all of the interior design and fixings herself - metal work, drums, decorations, etc. It feels very homey as a rented out flat, and it has everything you can think of, even bkfast!

Top notch facilities. Really feels like you're in a friend's apartment. It's a small hostel and the staff is not around after 1pm, so the atmosphere really depends on who happens to be staying there. It's generally pretty quiet but that seems to be the case for most of Vienna. If you're looking to stay out late drinking with other backpackers head to Travel Shack (20 min walk away).

myMOjOvie is more of an apartment than a backpackers. Super comfortable beds, nice spacious 5 bed dorms. The breakfast was delicious and the kitchen well stocked with freebies like pasta and rice. The hostel is about a 20 minute walk to the Homburg and Museums Quarter, however there is a metro train station just around the corner, of which the metro is really easy to use and can whisk you away to anywhere in Vienna. For some reason, this hostel is very popular with Koreans!

Great hostel. The facilities was a lot more than expected from a hostel.

Great stay in Austria I forgot I was staying at a hostel and seemed like I was staying at a good friends house. Everything about this hostel is amazing from the host Alessa to the detail put in every aspect of the hostel. Highly recommend to anyone who wants to have a great time and stay in a beautiful place.

• 14th Jun 2015

The apartment-style setup in this hostel was very cool. We had privacy within our group while also opportunities to meet other travelers. Our apartment host, Mark, was the best! He gave us great suggestions during our short stay in Vienna. Breakfast was yummy and the location was convenient. I would definitely stay here again!

• 12th Jun 2015

We stayed here for four nights and were looked after by the lovely Julian. This place has had so much thought and effort put into it, it was just like staying in the spare room of someone's apartment! Our room had everything one could possible need and Julian (who was responsible for the amazing breakfasts every morning!) pointed us in the best directions for coffeehouses and sightseeing. The location is lovely and quiet and about only 20 minutes from the Museum Quarter. A great place! :)

Thank you Suzi :) we enjoyed your staying too and we hope to see you the next time you come to Vienna!! Greetings, Julian

very special hostel, helpful staff, the self check-in is also very sweet.

This place is just as everyone says PERFECT. I highly recommend it. I liked it so much I wanted to move in! This is the place to stay if you're coming to Vienna!!

Loved the place - it has such great character - excellent facilities and its just as everyone says - The best hostel I've ever stayed in. Great value for money! unmached until now! I highly recommend it!

Mojovie clearly is a place where the owners care! It is so cutely decorated with so many unexpected amenities. The host was friendly and helpful and just being there put me in a good mood in spite of the cold rainy weather we had at the time. It was an easy walk to the museum district. I would highly recommend mojovie to anyone traveling to Vienna and looking for a great place at a good price. :)

I was travelling solo to Eurovision and this place exceeded all expectations. A private network of accommodation, it was simply fantastic. It feels incredibly safe, relaxed and cosy. The flat is well furnished, breakfast was great and Mark & Alyssa were friendly and helpful - they couldn't have done any more to help you enjoy Vienna. I'm definitely going to visit Vienna again and I won't stay anywhere else. Danke Mark und Alyssa! xo

We had the brass room for 4. The facility was amazing, the decor was eclectic...the attention to detail was better than a first class hotel. They had hand and bath soaps, a manicure set, sewing materials, face cleansers, adaptors for each person, massage items, TV, a computer in our room, hairdryer..I could go on. They had a station for tourist info and the staff were very helpful. The linens were wonderful and the room great. Breakfast was wonderful as well. What a great place to stay!

We enjoyed our stay and would recommend it to our friends.

• 17th May 2015
  • Philippines

This place is simply amazing! The living area is spacious and there are lots of guidebooks available. All dorm beds come with locker, towel and a guide to the city, and the dorm room was HUGE. Love the personal touches such as the chocolate on the pillow! Staff members are friendly and helpful. The breakfast was great too! Location wise, it's only a 5 minute walk to Burgstrasse U-Bahn and a reasonable walking distance to MQ as well as good cafes and restaurants in the 7th district. Will be back!

the place is not bad,it is really clean and not far from the centre. however the kitchen is very small and for breakfast the serve the food from the day before. bathrooms are small and noisy .

we definitely DO NOT serve food for breakfast that is old. What is that supposed to mean anyway ?

Such lovely decorations and equally lovely people! I highly recommend this beautiful hostel.

• 8th May 2015

It was preasure to stay , I feel so cozy, comfortable :) It's a good experience to live there. Just the best place, best host, best location I could have imagined!

• 8th May 2015