myMOjOvie Reviews

Kaiserst. 77, 3rd floor, Vienna, Austria

This place was amazing and had everything you might need, free toothpaste and toiletries, free breakfast which was lovely, a map and guide book in the room which came in so handy as we only had a huge Europe book. It was around a 15 minute walk into the main town or a 5 minute bus, so very good location. The tablet in each room was great, so handy. To wrap it up id say it was a very thoughtful place, had a great time.

Excellent place on all fronts, take the large double room in the attic if you can - one of the best hotel rooms we've had

• 6th Aug 2014

Best hostel I've ever stayed at, in terms of atmosphere, convenience, staff, everything.

프라하에서 오면 meidling역에 내리게되는데 U6타고 Burggasse-Stadthalle역에 내려서 캐리어들고 한참 가야할까봐 걱정했는데 의외로 숙소랑 가까워요. 네이버블로그에서 봤던 대로 숙소 정말 예쁘고, 화장솜같이 사소한 것 까지 준비되어 있어서 좋았어요. 또한 MARK 너무 친절하고 잘 알려줘서 완전 강추!! 유럽여행 하면서 지냈던 호스텔 베스트 1~2위를 다투는듯 ^♥^ I love wien♥ I miss you mark:)

• 29th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

We had an amazing stay here and would definitely come back if ever in Vienna again. This is easily one of the coolest places I've ever been to including Hotels. Rika was also super nice and helpful.

• 18th Jul 2014

My friend and I were absolutely blown away by this hostel. We stayed in a private 2-bed dorm in the attic and when we arrived, we couldn't believe our eyes! There was everything you could ever need. The kitchen was full of delicious freebies- pasta, rice, a variety of different teas to choose from, coffee, butter, oil etc (not to mention a delicious free breakfast in the morning prepared by the lovely staff). The living space itself was amazing. We didn't want to leave! Best hostel we stayed in

What an amazing host! Very clean, fabulous breakfast, very comfortable.

• 16th Jul 2014

Super awesome! Couldn't be happier!

• 13th Jul 2014
  • Taiwan

Just great! Rica (the housekeeper) is a marvel!

It is not an exaggeration to say that my friend and I enjoyed mymojovie more than we enjoyed vienne!!

Easily one of the best hostels I've ever been in.

• 30th Jun 2014

This was probably the nicest hostel we stayed in! The rooms are really cool with tons of nifty items that you might find a need for (like scissors and nail clippers and such). The staff are really friendly too. The room was a little bit difficult to find at first, but really amazing once we found it. There is a great common room area with a computer, couch,and kitchen so you can meet other travelers there. Also there are tons of little instruments everywhere which we really enjoyed.

A really nice place with super friendly and helpful staff - the place breathes coolness and everything is super well organized. Slightly far away from the Old Town but there is a tram stop nearby... also Westbanhof is 10-15 minutes away walking (or just take the tram directly there). There is also a very nice pub down the street.

Everything possible you need is part of this clean, uniquely decorated facility. The host was very helpful. And this was my best nights sleep as I felt security, comfy and happy. I would come back here for sure.

Amazing facilities - had everything you could possibly want. Wonderful staff, very helpful an friendly. Would definitely recommend to anyone. Not seen anything like its standard since.

• 20th Jun 2014

We had a lovely stay! Highly recommend!

Unbelievable hostel with loads of little extras and a brilliant breakfast! A little bit out from the city centre but nearby trams and metro stations make it accessible enough. Definitely recommend it for comfort, cleanliness and help!

Definitely the BEST hostel in the world! Truly amazing experience. I almost used up my "wows" when I first saw the room and beds! Everything was clean and nice. And the staffs / hosts were so helpful. Thank you so much!

Just a bit far away from centre but everything is excellent. The best homestay ever!

Everything was so perfect! thanks!