myMOjOvie

Superb 1606 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 1606 Total Reviews

19th Jun 2017

Amazing staff! Super helpful as we had an extra person come last minute and we accidently overbooked! One of the nicest hostels I've ever stayed in :)

18th Jun 2017

Super clean and comfortable place. More like a hotel than a hostel. Staff was extremely helpful is providing advice about what to do in vienna. By far the cleanest and nicest hostel I've ever stayed at.

• Scotland, Couple, 18-24
13th Jun 2017

We had a wonderful stay in Vienna at myMOjOvie! The self-check in was a bit unexpected (our fault for not reading the small print!) but the rooms and whole place were beautifully furnished and they really had thought of everything, from complementary perfume and pasta, to a lovely free breakfast every morning. The location was a bit out of the city centre but within walking distance or close to public transport, and they were so helpful with recommendations and flexible about everything!

• USA, Male, 18-24
5th Jun 2017

Sandra, who runs the hostel, was such an amazing host. We stayed in the double bed private room and it was really cozy and nice. Furthermore, everything we needed was there for us and offered to us. The whole place was so well decorated and VERY clean! Would definitely recommend this spot!

• Germany, All Female Group, 25-30
2nd Jun 2017

Honestly, this place goes well above and beyond what I expect from a good hostel. It barely feels like a hostel at all, more like sharing an apartment with a couple of people. A lot of care and good sense of style went into decorating and equipping the place. The neighbourhood is not quite in the city center (don't worry, the tram stop's nearby) but has some great places to eat and shop.

• USA, Female, 18-24
30th May 2017

Honestly the absolute best hostel I have ever stayed in. It felt like home. The staff was very friendly and helpful. 10/10 will come back again.

• England, Male, 25-30
30th May 2017

Definitely one of the nicest hostels I've ever stayed in round the world. The rooms are designed really well, the building is nice and staff were really relaxed and friendly. Breakfast was ok, could maybe be a bit more substantial. Location wise it is near a metro station but walking distance to the centre is around 20-30 minutes. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone considering and would stay here again 100%.

26th May 2017

If I had to describe this place in one word, it would be considerate.As soon as we opened the door you could tell just how much work everyone involved in this project has put in and how much they care. The cleanliness of the entire apartment was spectacular along with them providing darn near any amenities you could think of from laundry service to an iPad. The rooms were clean and simple but felt cozy as well and people stayed in individual rooms in the apartment, not dorms. We will be back!

Hi you have booked a DORMROOM with an individual locker with a lock. the roomdoor is accessible to all people staiying in that dormroom. if you wish to lock a door by yourself you need to get a private room. please read what u book. kind rgegards Sandra

• Canada, Female, 18-24
20th May 2017
8.0

Staff was amazing and there were so many little touches to this hostel! But one big thing is the door to my room didn't even close let alone lock, and with the common room right outside it was noisy, I had no privacy and not to mention security. The location was ok. Other then that the hostel is clean, the breakfast is good and it is a unique hostel. But a priority for me over coming home to a chocolate on my bed is that my door closes so I really do have mixed feelings about this hostel.

19th May 2017

Nice place for a private room in Vienna, I like the whole decoration for the room. Quite and peaceful, very clean