myMOjOvie Reviews

Kaiserst. 77, 3rd floor, Vienna, Austria

Great hostel, very central. We were in the flat over the road and we shared it with the owner of the hostel. Each morning she laid out a variety of foods for our breakfast. Would definitely stay here again.

I NEVER write feedback for hostels because they're usually all the same. The moment I stepped into this hostel I knew I had to write a raving review. I came to Vienna for a weekend with 3 of my girlfriends. We were stunned walking into the hostel. It had literally EVERYTHING you could ever need. The room itself was so cool and beautiful! The amount of amenities that it came with would make me think it was a four star hotel. The breakfast was really lovely too. Would 110% stay here again!

• 21st Aug 2015

We really enjoyed our stay here. We were very impressed with the facilities - the staff had thought of everything. You could arrive with absolutely no baggage - seriously! All toiletries are provided, even down to cotton buds and toothpaste. Hairdryer, TV, tablet (yes!) in the room. We were in Mark's Cocoon, a 4 bedroom apartment and were delighted to find musical instruments and a BUBBLE WAND in our room. Sasha prepared breakfast, cleaned the flat, and left chocolate on our pillows. Mint!

• 21st Aug 2015
  • Scotland

Absolutely fabulous ! They have really thought of everything ! Breakfast was yum, clean white towels in the rooms, shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste etc.. provided and chocolates on the pillows ! Would definitely go back.

thank you so much for the stay, it was brilliant! No complaints at all

• 3rd Aug 2015

This was truly a lovely place to say. Not like a hostel at all... More like a shared apartment. The rooms were beautiful, staff were so friendly and helpful and amazing facilities. There was even a chocolate on my pillow when I arrived. And for only 20 Euros a night? Amazing :)

Mojovie is definitely the best hostel I've ever stayed. For the day of the departure, there was an envelope with my name on the door which has a door key and a letter. Self checkin was done in this way and I could find everything I need in there. Breakfast was free and nice. The staff provided bread and veggie, cheese, and sauces so I could make a sandwiches. The room was so beautiful and cozy. I really want to visit here again.

It was a warm friendly welcome, our room was in the apartment across the street which looks as nice as the main one. Sasha was always willing to help with insider tips about Vienna, each morning he welcomed us with a nice breakfast including viennese cakes. The apartment is clean and filled with everything you need. The location is good, close from the tube station and bus stops. We can both say this is the best hostel we stayed at in our years of travelling.

• 24th Jul 2015

The best hostel I have ever been to to date. Rika, the receptionist helps you with everhthing you need and is amazing! The place looks better than photos and they make you feel at home with a welcome package of towel, chocolate, city book and more. Can't say anything bad about this hostel. Strongly suggest you book ahead!

This is one of the most unique hostels I've stayed at. Our hostel mom was so gracious and awesome we wish we could've stayed longer. The rooms were designed in such a creative and beautiful way, it really felt like a unique home. Breakfast in the morning was also fantastic. Best/most unique hostel I've ever stayed at. Anyone who's visiting vienna needs to stay here!

110% I would have given this hostel if it weren't for the limitations. This hostel is truly amazing. Spectacular. I really couldn't believe it. Alessa is so sweet and has spared no expense - it's like staying in an AirBnB with random people rather than just an impersonal hostel. It's completely furnished and she does all of the interior design and fixings herself - metal work, drums, decorations, etc. It feels very homey as a rented out flat, and it has everything you can think of, even bkfast!

Top notch facilities. Really feels like you're in a friend's apartment. It's a small hostel and the staff is not around after 1pm, so the atmosphere really depends on who happens to be staying there. It's generally pretty quiet but that seems to be the case for most of Vienna. If you're looking to stay out late drinking with other backpackers head to Travel Shack (20 min walk away).

myMOjOvie is more of an apartment than a backpackers. Super comfortable beds, nice spacious 5 bed dorms. The breakfast was delicious and the kitchen well stocked with freebies like pasta and rice. The hostel is about a 20 minute walk to the Homburg and Museums Quarter, however there is a metro train station just around the corner, of which the metro is really easy to use and can whisk you away to anywhere in Vienna. For some reason, this hostel is very popular with Koreans!

Great hostel. The facilities was a lot more than expected from a hostel.

Great stay in Austria I forgot I was staying at a hostel and seemed like I was staying at a good friends house. Everything about this hostel is amazing from the host Alessa to the detail put in every aspect of the hostel. Highly recommend to anyone who wants to have a great time and stay in a beautiful place.

• 14th Jun 2015

The apartment-style setup in this hostel was very cool. We had privacy within our group while also opportunities to meet other travelers. Our apartment host, Mark, was the best! He gave us great suggestions during our short stay in Vienna. Breakfast was yummy and the location was convenient. I would definitely stay here again!

• 12th Jun 2015

We stayed here for four nights and were looked after by the lovely Julian. This place has had so much thought and effort put into it, it was just like staying in the spare room of someone's apartment! Our room had everything one could possible need and Julian (who was responsible for the amazing breakfasts every morning!) pointed us in the best directions for coffeehouses and sightseeing. The location is lovely and quiet and about only 20 minutes from the Museum Quarter. A great place! :)

Thank you Suzi :) we enjoyed your staying too and we hope to see you the next time you come to Vienna!! Greetings, Julian

very special hostel, helpful staff, the self check-in is also very sweet.

This place is just as everyone says PERFECT. I highly recommend it. I liked it so much I wanted to move in! This is the place to stay if you're coming to Vienna!!

Loved the place - it has such great character - excellent facilities and its just as everyone says - The best hostel I've ever stayed in. Great value for money! unmached until now! I highly recommend it!

« first « Prev 1 2 3