myMOjOvie Reviews

Kaiserst. 77, 3rd floor, Vienna, Austria

We had an amazing stay here and would definitely come back if ever in Vienna again. This is easily one of the coolest places I've ever been to including Hotels. Rika was also super nice and helpful.

• 18th Jul 2014

What an amazing host! Very clean, fabulous breakfast, very comfortable.

• 16th Jul 2014

Super awesome! Couldn't be happier!

• 13th Jul 2014
  • Taiwan

Just great! Rica (the housekeeper) is a marvel!

It is not an exaggeration to say that my friend and I enjoyed mymojovie more than we enjoyed vienne!!

Easily one of the best hostels I've ever been in.

• 30th Jun 2014

This was probably the nicest hostel we stayed in! The rooms are really cool with tons of nifty items that you might find a need for (like scissors and nail clippers and such). The staff are really friendly too. The room was a little bit difficult to find at first, but really amazing once we found it. There is a great common room area with a computer, couch,and kitchen so you can meet other travelers there. Also there are tons of little instruments everywhere which we really enjoyed.

A really nice place with super friendly and helpful staff - the place breathes coolness and everything is super well organized. Slightly far away from the Old Town but there is a tram stop nearby... also Westbanhof is 10-15 minutes away walking (or just take the tram directly there). There is also a very nice pub down the street.

Everything possible you need is part of this clean, uniquely decorated facility. The host was very helpful. And this was my best nights sleep as I felt security, comfy and happy. I would come back here for sure.

Amazing facilities - had everything you could possibly want. Wonderful staff, very helpful an friendly. Would definitely recommend to anyone. Not seen anything like its standard since.

• 20th Jun 2014

We had a lovely stay! Highly recommend!

Unbelievable hostel with loads of little extras and a brilliant breakfast! A little bit out from the city centre but nearby trams and metro stations make it accessible enough. Definitely recommend it for comfort, cleanliness and help!

Definitely the BEST hostel in the world! Truly amazing experience. I almost used up my "wows" when I first saw the room and beds! Everything was clean and nice. And the staffs / hosts were so helpful. Thank you so much!

Just a bit far away from centre but everything is excellent. The best homestay ever!

Everything was so perfect! thanks!

I had such a nice time, it was just what I needed. You guys have a great set up and I felt right at home. It was really really nice to be able to cook in the kitchen and the free pasta was a bonus. Thanks!

This is BY FAR the best hostel I have ever stayed in! Eve is such an amazing person and she creates a warm and inviting environment for travelers, as well as feeds you breakfast and gives you travel tips and advice! The accommodations and the attention to detail blew us away. I would stay there a thousand times more!

• 20th May 2014

Thank you again (merci beaucoup Eve !), you were perfect with us :).

• 17th May 2014

You're gonna be surprised by every single detail that was previously thought by the incredibly kind hostess. The dorms and rooms are very well decorated and simply make you feel at home. The location is perfect! In a 15 min walk you get to the Hofburg and Museums quarter. Pubs, music bars and restaurants for a good price are just at the doorstep. The U6 is just one block away. After a tiresome walking day in Vienna you will look forward to get back "home" to Mojo!

Absolutely the best hostel I've stayed in Europe. The staff is really thoughtful you can find everything you need in the hostel. And the rooms are so lovely, which made the rainy Vienna not so gloomy :) We had a wonderful stay here, will come back again if possible.