�zmen Pension Reviews

K�l��arslan Mah.Zeytin ��kmaz sok No.5 K, Antalya, Turkey

I forgot my travel money, came back and they were extremely helpful and returned it. I'm very grateful for their help.

Dirty , bad service , bad energy, old, humidity

• 18th Jun 2015
  • Colombia

Great place, amazing view and the staff will brilliant and very friendly.

Very helpful staff. Had great recommendations on what to do and where to go as well as where to eat. They ordered us the best kebap in the city and also organized our transportation to the airport the day we left. Patio was nice with an incredible sunset view. Overall great experience here. Would definitely come back.

• 12th Apr 2015

The staff were quite helpful!

Kemal and Hasan are great guys, very helpful and nice. They work for the pension and thanks to them I had a perfect stay in Antalya. I didn't like that the owner took 10 liras for a bottle of water (such a scam) and that they didn't give me a bill for my the stay payment. The terrace has a gorgeous view and the breakfast is good.

Super nice staff. Great terrace view. Good price. Definitely would stay there next time.

View all Antalya Bed and Breakfasts