Posted: 27 May 2008
*** THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED ***
The folk at Generator Hostels have been kind enough to give us 3 nights in private accommodation in their London Hostel
and Berlin Hostel
for extremely two lucky winners!
Generator Hostels provide a unique backpacker experience which offers you safe, comfortable budget accommodation and great facilities. These include bar, internet, chill out areas and of course a great party atmosphere where you can meet other like minded people. They also offer daily free walking tours from their London hostel at 10am and from their Berlin hostel daily at 10.15am.
To be in with a chance to win just answer this simple question:
What time does Generator Hostels' free walking tours leave their London hostel at every day?
Send your answer to email@example.com
. The competition is open until June 13th 2008 and the winner will be chosen randomly at on June 16th 2008.
Competition terms and conditions:
1. The promoter of the Draw is Hostelworld.com (hereafter known as the “Promoter”).
2. By entering the Draw, the Entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and agrees that the decision of the Promoter is binding and final.
3. To be eligible to enter the Draw, the Entrant must: (i) send their answer to firstname.lastname@example.org (ii) provide his/her email address to the Promoter
4. No purchase is necessary for entry into the Draw.
5. Prize must be used by December 31st 2008.
6. Prize does not include transport to London, England, or Berlin, Germany,
7. In entering the Draw, the Entrant does so at his own risk and on his own initiative, and is responsible for complying with local laws, to the extent any local laws apply. Entry into the Draw may be unlawful under the laws of the applicable jurisdiction and if entry in the Draw is unlawful, the Entrant will breach these terms and conditions and will be immediately disqualified from the Draw.
8. The Draw is not open to employees or agents of the Promoter or any affiliated companies or subsidiaries or any third parties involved in the Draw.
9. The Draw is open for participation from May 27th 2008 to June 13th 2008 (inclusive). The Draw shall take place on June 16th 2008. The winners of the Draw shall be chosen at random by the Promoter drawing from all eligible entries. The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for the Draw.
10. The prize for the Draw comprises of two prizes of 3 nights private accommodation for the winner and friend in private (twin or double) accommodation in their London and Berlin hostels.
11. The first prize drawn will be for the London prize, the second for the Berlin prize.
12. Prizes are non-transferable, and will only the given to the Winners.
13. The Entrant acknowledges that prizes offered in the Draw have no cash value.
14. The Winner shall be notified via their submitted email address. The Winner shall be given ten calendar days from the date of notification to claim the First Prize. In the event that the Winner fails to respond in writing within that period, chooses not to accept the First Prize, is ineligible for the Draw or fails to duly complete, execute and return any document required by the Promoter, he shall be immediately disqualified from the Draw and he shall forthwith relinquish any right or entitlement to the First Prize. The Promoter shall then draw from all remaining eligible entries and an alternative Entrant shall be selected as winner of the First Prize (the “Alternative Winner”).
15. The Alternative Winner shall be notified via his submitted email address. The Alternative Winner shall be given ten calendar days from the date of notification to claim the First Prize. In the event that the Alternative Winner fails to respond in writing within that period, chooses not to accept the First Prize, is ineligible for the Draw or fails to duly complete, execute and return any document required by the Promoter, he shall be immediately disqualified from the Draw and he shall forthwith relinquish any right or entitlement to the First Prize. The First Prize shall then be returned to the inventory and the Draw shall be discontinued.
16. Each Entrant releases and holds the Promoter and its employees, agents, sub-contractors and consultants harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Draw or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any Prize, including without limitation, personal injury, property damage and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
17. The receipt by an Entrant of a Prize is conditional upon that Entrant executing all releases and other documentation and providing such assistance as the Promoter may reasonably require.
18. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the individual that submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorised account holder of the e-mail account.
19. The Promoter shall not be liable for any breach of its obligations hereunder resulting from causes beyond its reasonable control including but not limited to fires, strikes (of its own or other employees), insurrection or riots, embargoes, delays in transportation, requirements or regulations of any civil or military authority, computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or technical failure and the Promoter shall be entitled to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Draw and these terms and conditions without liability.
20. The prize is subject to availability and by arrangement with Generator Hostels.
21. These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and the Entrant hereby agrees that for the benefit of the Promoter and without prejudice to the right of the Promoter to take proceedings before any other court of competent jurisdiction, that the courts of Ireland shall have jurisdiction to hear and determine any suit, action or proceedings that might arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions and for such purposes the Entrant irrevocably submits to the jurisdiction of such courts.