Posted: 18 Jul 2010
Travellers House in Lisbon, Portugal is Hostelworld.com’s top hostel for June, as voted for by our Hostelworld.com customers.
Traveller’s House, which you’ll find in the Baxia area of downtown Lisbon, is located inside a beautiful old building on the pedestrianised street of Rua Augusta. Close to lots of the city’s top attractions, cafés, stores and more, Traveller’s House offers up a selection of room types from shared dorms (pictured) to private bedrooms.
You’ll have plenty of opportunities to meet fellow travellers while staying in this hostel thanks to the four different common rooms. These include a music lounge, reading lounge, dining room and TV room. There’s also a fully-equipped kitchen for guests to make use of. Breakfast is provided free of charge and WiFi is also completely free.
Congratulations to everyone at Travellers House on being named Hostelworld.com’s top hostel for June. To check out Travellers House or to book beds there, click here.
We’d also like to congratulate the rest of the winners in our Top 10 Hostels for June. The complete Top 10 list is as follows:
1. Travellers House, Lisbon, Portugal
2. Lisbon Lounge Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
3. Living Lounge Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
4. Rossio Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
5. Greg & Tom Hostel, Krakow, Poland
6. Academy Hostel, Florence, Italy
7. Friendly Fun Franks Backpackers Hostel, Riga, Latvia
8. Hostel Suites Obelisco, Buenos Aires, Argentina
9. Montreal Central, Montreal, Canada
10. Hostel Mostel, Sofia, Bulgaria