Posted: 31 May 2011
Thanks to your votes, Travellers House in Lisbon, Portugal is our top hostel for April.
Lisbon is one of our favourite European cities. We love all the great neighbourhoods, the gorgeous green parks and, of course, local specialties like the tempting ‘Pasteis de Belem’ cakes. If you’re planning your Portuguese adventure, why not spend some time in Lisbon at our top rated hostel for April, Travellers House.
You’ll find this hostel in the Baxia neighbourhood in downtown Lisbon on a pedestrianised street called Rua Augusta. Housed inside a beautiful building, it makes a great base for exploring the city. You’ll also get the chance to meet plenty of travellers in the hostel’s various common areas. To top it off, breakfast is free of charge and you won’t have to pay a cent to use the hostel’s WiFi.
Congratulations to everyone at Travellers House, our top hostel for April.
We’d also like to congratulate the rest of our Top 10 Hostels for April:
1. Travellers House, Lisbon, Portugal
2. Living Lounge Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
3. Yes! Lisbon Hostel, Lisbon Portugal
4. Carpe Noctem, Budapest, Hungary
5. Goodnight Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
6. Academy Hostel, Florence, Italy
7. Home, Lisbon, Portugal
8. 365 Inn, Beijing, China
9. Circus Hostel, Berlin, Germany
10. Han Tang Inn Youth Hostel, Xi’an, China