Posted: 22 Jun 2011
Our top hostel in May, as voted for by you, is Travellers House in Lisbon, Portugal.
Housed inside a beautiful 250-year old building, Travellers House been voted our top hostel again - it was also named Top hostel in April.
What makes it so popular? Well, it’s in a great location, situated in the Baxia of downtown Lisbon close to lots of the city’s top attractions. During your stay, you’ll have plenty of chances to meet lots of backpackers from all over the world at the hostel’s cool common areas, including the TV/DVD room, the music lounge and the guest kitchen. On top of that, you’ll also find that the hostel offers free WiFi, free breakfast and more.
So if you’re thinking of visiting lovely Lisbon, spend some time at Travellers House, our top rated hostel for May.
Congratulations to everyone at Travellers House and to the rest of our Top 10 Hostels for May. The complete Top 10 is as follows:
1. Travellers House, Lisbon, Portugal
2. Lisbon Lounge Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
3. Yes! Lisbon Hostel, Lisbon Portugal
4. Living Lounge Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
5. Rivoli Cinema Hostel, Porto, Portugal
6. The Naughty Squirrel Backpackers Hostel, Riga, Latvia
7. Hostel Suites Obelisco, Buenos Aires, Argentina
8. Carpe Noctem, Budapest, Hungary
9. Hostel Mostel, Sofia, Bulgaria
10. Circus Hostel, Berlin, Germany