It looks like your preferred language is English.
Hostels Visited: 4
Reviews Added: 4
Destinations visited: 1
No photos added yet
No videos uploaded yet.
I am a student doing some research on hostels in Jakarta to understand the hospitality landscape, and noticed you stayed at Six Degrees hostel during your stay in Jakarta. I was wondering if you can answer a few qns and email them to email@example.com
1. What is the key deciding factor for you to book the hostel, instead of others?
2. Coming from Holland, what stood out positively or negatively about your stay?
3. What room type were you looking to stay in e.g., 6-bed mixed dorm? How many of you were travelling together?
4. How many nights did you stay for?
5. What facilities/ areas of customer service did you think are vital to a great hostel experience in Jakarta?
Thanks so much!
No Future Bookings
Sleep in Heaven, Copenhagen, Denmark, 25th Jun 2010
Shelter Jordan, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 25th Jun 2010
PLUS Florence, Florence, Italy, 25th Jun 2010
Zebra Hostel, Milan, Italy, 24th Jun 2010
A Kim Dung Hotel, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam, 24th Jun 2010
Hostel Rio Playa, Playa del Carmen, Mexico, 22nd Jun 2010
The Naughty Squirrel Backpackers Hostel, Riga, Latvia, 22nd Jun 2010
Hatters on Newton Street, Manchester, England, 21st Jun 2010
Tash-inn, Belgrade, Serbia, 20th Jun 2010
Fernloft (City) Hostel Singapore, Singapore, Singapore, 19th Jun 2010
Guincho Surf Beachostel, Cascais, Portugal, 18th Jun 2010
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter!
© 1999–2015 Hostelworld.com Limited
Security & Privacy
Terms & Legal