It looks like your preferred language is English.
Hostels Visited: 25
Reviews Added: 20
Destinations visited: 1
No photos added yet
No videos uploaded yet.
I am a student doing some research on hostels in Jakarta to understand the hospitality landscape, and noticed you stayed at Six Degrees hostel during your stay in Jakarta. I was wondering if you can answer a few qns and email them to email@example.com
1. What is the key deciding factor for you to book the hostel, instead of others?
2. What stood out positively or negatively about your stay?
3. What room type were you looking to stay in e.g., 6-bed mixed dorm? How many of you were travelling together?
4. How many nights did you stay for?
5. What facilities/ areas of customer service did you think are vital to a great hostel experience in Jakarta?
Thanks so much!
No Future Bookings
Jacobs Inn, Dublin, Ireland, 7th Mar 2010
Picasso's Corner Backpackers Hostel, Malaga, Spain, 7th Mar 2010
Castle Rock Hostel, Edinburgh, Scotland, 7th Mar 2010
Manso Boutique Guesthouse, Guayaquil, Ecuador, 5th Mar 2010
Mandarin Hotel, Cairo, Egypt, 4th Mar 2010
Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia, Barcelona, Spain, 4th Mar 2010
Feetup Garden House Hostel, Barcelona, Spain, 3rd Mar 2010
Miami Beach International Hostel, Miami, USA, 2nd Mar 2010
TWH-Tai Wan Hotel Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong, 28th Feb 2010
Johns Little Auberge in Old Berlin, Berlin, Germany, 28th Feb 2010
Yes! Lisbon Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal, 26th Feb 2010
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter!
© 1999–2015 Hostelworld.com Limited
Security & Privacy
Terms & Legal