It looks like your preferred language is English.
Hostels Visited: 84
Reviews Added: 66
Destinations visited: 1
No photos added yet
No videos uploaded yet.
I am a student doing some research on hostels in Jakarta to understand the hospitality landscape, and noticed you stayed at Six Degrees hostel during your stay in Jakarta. I was wondering if you can answer a few qns and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What is the key deciding factor for you to book the hostel, instead of others?
2. Coming from Germany, what stood out positively or negatively about your stay?
3. What room type were you looking to stay in e.g., 6-bed mixed dorm? How many of you were travelling together?
4. How many nights did you stay for?
5. What facilities/ areas of customer service did you think are vital to a great hostel experience in Jakarta?
Thanks so much!
No Future Bookings
Backpackers Hostel K's House Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan, 14th Mar 2010
CabanaCopa Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 12th Mar 2010
Che Lagarto Hostel Calafate, El Calafate, Argentina, 12th Mar 2010
Peace & Love Hostel, Paris, France, 11th Mar 2010
Frankfurt Hostel, Frankfurt, Germany, 9th Mar 2010
Drift In Fiji Hostel, Nadi, Fiji, 8th Mar 2010
Popular Guest House, Siem Reap, Cambodia, 7th Mar 2010
Jacobs Inn, Dublin, Ireland, 7th Mar 2010
Picasso's Corner Backpackers Hostel, Malaga, Spain, 7th Mar 2010
Castle Rock Hostel, Edinburgh, Scotland, 7th Mar 2010
Manso Boutique Guesthouse, Guayaquil, Ecuador, 5th Mar 2010
Mandarin Hotel, Cairo, Egypt, 4th Mar 2010
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter!
© 1999–2015 Hostelworld.com Limited
Security & Privacy
Terms & Legal