It looks like your preferred language is English.
Male, 33, Netherlands
Hostels Visited: 22
Reviews Added: 20
Destinations visited: 16
No photos added yet
No videos uploaded yet.
I am a student doing some research on hostels in Jakarta to understand the hospitality landscape, and noticed you stayed at Six Degrees hostel during your stay in Jakarta. I was wondering if you can answer a few qns and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What is the key deciding factor for you to book the hostel, instead of others?
2. Coming from Netherlands, what stood out positively or negatively about your stay?
3. What room type were you looking to stay in e.g., 6-bed mixed dorm? How many of you were travelling together?
4. How many nights did you stay for?
5. What facilities/ areas of customer service did you think are vital to a great hostel experience in Jakarta?
Thanks so much!
No Future Bookings
Urbany Hostel Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain, 29th May 2010
Yes Inn Shanghai, Shanghai, China, 28th May 2010
Destino N�mada, Bogota, Colombia, 28th May 2010
The Northshore Hostel Maui, Maui, USA, 28th May 2010
Tallinn Backpackers, Tallinn, Estonia, 27th May 2010
Brisbane City YHA, Brisbane, Australia, 27th May 2010
Hostel ROOM Rotterdam, Rotterdam, Netherlands, 27th May 2010
St Christopher's Inn Canal, Paris, France, 27th May 2010
Snuffel Backpacker Hostel, Bruges, Belgium, 26th May 2010
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter!
© 1999–2015 Hostelworld.com Limited
Security & Privacy
Terms & Legal