It looks like your preferred language is English.
Hostels Visited: 41
Reviews Added: 26
Destinations visited: 2
No photos added yet
No videos uploaded yet.
I am a student doing some research on hostels in Jakarta to understand the hospitality landscape, and noticed you stayed at Six Degrees hostel during your stay in Jakarta. I was wondering if you can answer a few qns and email them to email@example.com
1. What is the key deciding factor for you to book the hostel, instead of others?
2. Coming from Sweden, what stood out positively or negatively about your stay?
3. What room type were you looking to stay in e.g., 6-bed mixed dorm? How many of you were travelling together?
4. How many nights did you stay for?
5. What facilities/ areas of customer service did you think are vital to a great hostel experience in Jakarta?
Thanks so much!
No Future Bookings
Hostel Geriba, Buzios, Brazil, 2nd Apr 2010
Hostel One Prague, Prague, Czech Republic, 2nd Apr 2010
Pop Hostel, Madrid, Spain, 1st Apr 2010
Pirwa Hostal Backpackers Lima, Lima, Peru, 30th Mar 2010
Luna C Hostel, Koh Phangan, Thailand, 30th Mar 2010
Wombats City Hostel Berlin, Berlin, Germany, 30th Mar 2010
Happy Gecko Hostel, Playa del Carmen, Mexico, 30th Mar 2010
Mingtown Suzhou International Youth Hostel, Suzhou, China, 29th Mar 2010
New World St. Hostel, Warsaw, Poland, 29th Mar 2010
Anne Hostel Asakusabashi, Tokyo, Japan, 29th Mar 2010
CabanaCopa Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 29th Mar 2010
Oak Hotel, Tokyo, Japan, 28th Mar 2010
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter!
© 1999–2015 Hostelworld.com Limited
Security & Privacy
Terms & Legal