It looks like your preferred language is English.
Male, 66, USA
Hostels Visited: 57
Reviews Added: 28
Destinations visited: 1
No photos added yet
No videos uploaded yet.
I am a student doing some research on hostels in Jakarta to understand the hospitality landscape, and noticed you stayed at Six Degrees hostel during your stay in Jakarta. I was wondering if you can answer a few qns and email them to email@example.com
1. What is the key deciding factor for you to book the hostel, instead of others?
2. Coming from US, what stood out positively or negatively about your stay?
3. What room type were you looking to stay in e.g., 6-bed mixed dorm? How many of you were travelling together?
4. How many nights did you stay for?
5. What facilities/ areas of customer service did you think are vital to a great hostel experience in Jakarta?
Thanks so much!
No Future Bookings
Sunrise Hostel (Tian An Men), Beijing, China, 10th Jul 2010
Strawberry Hostel Wien, Vienna, Austria, 9th Jul 2010
GreenTree Hotel Wuhan Guocikou Hotel, Wuhan, China, 9th Jul 2010
Hostel Posty Bremen, Bremen, Germany, 7th Jul 2010
Mamallena Backpackers, Panama City, Panama, 6th Jul 2010
Sleep in Heaven, Copenhagen, Denmark, 5th Jul 2010
Bodega Phuket, Phuket, Thailand, 5th Jul 2010
Columbus Circle Hostel, New York, USA, 5th Jul 2010
PLUS Florence, Florence, Italy, 4th Jul 2010
Chicago International Hostel, Chicago, USA, 3rd Jul 2010
Lake Lodge Iseltwald, Interlaken, Switzerland, 2nd Jul 2010
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter!
© 1999–2015 Hostelworld.com Limited
Security & Privacy
Terms & Legal