It looks like your preferred language is English.
Hostels Visited: 45
Reviews Added: 22
Destinations visited: 1
No photos added yet
No videos uploaded yet.
I am a student doing some research on hostels in Jakarta to understand the hospitality landscape, and noticed you stayed at Six Degrees hostel during your stay in Jakarta. I was wondering if you can answer a few qns and email them to email@example.com
1. What is the key deciding factor for you to book the hostel, instead of others?
2. Coming from US, what stood out positively or negatively about your stay?
3. What room type were you looking to stay in e.g., 6-bed mixed dorm? How many of you were travelling together?
4. How many nights did you stay for?
5. What facilities/ areas of customer service did you think are vital to a great hostel experience in Jakarta?
Thanks so much!
No Future Bookings
CCLy Hostel, Catania, Italy, 29th Jun 2010
Snuffel Backpacker Hostel, Bruges, Belgium, 29th Jun 2010
PLUS Camping Roma, Rome, Italy, 28th Jun 2010
Split Hostel booze & snooze, Split, Croatia, 27th Jun 2010
Absolut Venice, Venice, Italy, 27th Jun 2010
Shelter Jordan, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 26th Jun 2010
PLUS Florence, Florence, Italy, 25th Jun 2010
A Kim Dung Hotel, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam, 24th Jun 2010
Hostel Rio Playa, Playa del Carmen, Mexico, 22nd Jun 2010
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter!
© 1999–2015 Hostelworld.com Limited
Security & Privacy
Terms & Legal