It looks like your preferred language is English.
Female, 26, Singapore
Hostels Visited: 32
Reviews Added: 21
Destinations visited: 14
No photos added yet
No videos uploaded yet.
Hello Li Ming!
I am a student doing some research on hostels in Jakarta to understand the hospitality landscape, and noticed you stayed at Six Degrees hostel during your stay in Jakarta. I was wondering if you can answer a few qns and email them to email@example.com
1. What is the key deciding factor for you to book the hostel, instead of others?
2. Coming from Singapore, what stood out positively or negatively about your stay?
3. What room type were you looking to stay in e.g., 6-bed mixed dorm? How many of you were travelling together?
4. How many nights did you stay for?
5. What facilities/ areas of customer service did you think are vital to a great hostel experience in Jakarta?
Thanks so much!
Hostel Suites Florida, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 11th Apr 2010
Astor Queensway, London, England, 10th Apr 2010
A Beary Good Hostel, Singapore, Singapore, 8th Apr 2010
Hostel Marabou, Prague, Czech Republic, 8th Apr 2010
Caledonian Backpackers, Edinburgh, Scotland, 8th Apr 2010
Shelter City, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 8th Apr 2010
Hostel Blues, Bratislava, Slovakia, 8th Apr 2010
Roman and Italian, Rome, Italy, 5th Apr 2010
Hotel Chuo Selene, Osaka, Japan, 4th Apr 2010
Wombats City Hostel Vienna - The Lounge, Vienna, Austria, 3rd Apr 2010
HK Star World Guest House, Hong Kong, Hong Kong, 2nd Apr 2010
Hostel Geriba, Buzios, Brazil, 2nd Apr 2010
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter!
© 1999–2015 Hostelworld.com Limited
Security & Privacy
Terms & Legal