It looks like your preferred language is English.
Hostels Visited: 22
Reviews Added: 6
Destinations visited: 1
No photos added yet
No videos uploaded yet.
I am a student doing some research on hostels in Jakarta to understand the hospitality landscape, and noticed you stayed at Six Degrees hostel during your stay in Jakarta. I was wondering if you can answer a few qns and email them to email@example.com
1. What is the key deciding factor for you to book the hostel, instead of others?
2. Coming from UK, what stood out positively or negatively about your stay?
3. What room type were you looking to stay in e.g., 6-bed mixed dorm? How many of you were travelling together?
4. How many nights did you stay for?
5. What facilities/ areas of customer service did you think are vital to a great hostel experience in Jakarta?
Thanks so much!
No Future Bookings
Vanderbilt YMCA, New York, USA, 20th Apr 2010
J-Hoppers Hiroshima Guesthouse, Hiroshima, Japan, 20th Apr 2010
YMCA of Greater Boston, Boston, USA, 18th Apr 2010
La Sienna, New York, USA, 16th Apr 2010
Granny's Inn Hostel, Sliema, Malta, 16th Apr 2010
Jalan-Jalan Emas, Melaka, Malaysia, 15th Apr 2010
Hostel Suites Florida, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 11th Apr 2010
Astor Queensway, London, England, 10th Apr 2010
A Beary Good Hostel, Singapore, Singapore, 8th Apr 2010
Hostel Marabou, Prague, Czech Republic, 8th Apr 2010
Caledonian Backpackers, Edinburgh, Scotland, 8th Apr 2010
Shelter City, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 8th Apr 2010
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter!
© 1999–2015 Hostelworld.com Limited
Security & Privacy
Terms & Legal