It looks like your preferred language is English.
Male, 27, Portugal
Location: Coimbra Hostels Visited: 11
Reviews Added: 7
Destinations visited: 25
No photos added yet
No videos uploaded yet.
I am a student doing some research on hostels in Jakarta to understand the hospitality landscape, and noticed you stayed at Six Degrees hostel during your stay in Jakarta. I was wondering if you can answer a few qns and email them to email@example.com
1. What is the key deciding factor for you to book the hostel, instead of others?
2. Coming from Portugal, what stood out positively or negatively about your stay?
3. What room type were you looking to stay in e.g., 6-bed mixed dorm? How many of you were travelling together?
4. How many nights did you stay for?
5. What facilities/ areas of customer service did you think are vital to a great hostel experience in Jakarta?
Thanks so much!
No Future Bookings
A-yado Gion, Kyoto, Japan, 23rd Mar 2010
Hostel Zeus, Athens, Greece, 23rd Mar 2010
La Posada del Sol, Samaipata, Bolivia, 21st Mar 2010
Habitat HQ, Melbourne, Australia, 19th Mar 2010
Bdeiwi Hostel & Hotel, Amman, Jordan, 19th Mar 2010
Vertigo Centre, Marseille, France, 17th Mar 2010
Miami Beach International Hostel, Miami, USA, 14th Mar 2010
CabanaCopa Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 12th Mar 2010
Che Lagarto Hostel Calafate, El Calafate, Argentina, 12th Mar 2010
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter!
© 1999–2015 Hostelworld.com Limited
Security & Privacy
Terms & Legal