It looks like your preferred language is English.
Hostels Visited: 6
Reviews Added: 1
Destinations visited: 1
No photos added yet
No videos uploaded yet.
I am a student doing some research on hostels in Jakarta to understand the hospitality landscape, and noticed you stayed at Six Degrees hostel during your stay in Jakarta. I was wondering if you can answer a few qns and email them to email@example.com
1. What is the key deciding factor for you to book the hostel, instead of others?
2. Coming from France, what stood out positively or negatively about your stay?
3. What room type were you looking to stay in e.g., 6-bed mixed dorm? How many of you were travelling together?
4. How many nights did you stay for?
5. What facilities/ areas of customer service did you think are vital to a great hostel experience in Jakarta?
Thanks so much!
No Future Bookings
Backyard Hostel, Brasov, Romania, 21st Feb 2010
St Christopher's at The Winston, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 20th Feb 2010
Voyage Guest House, Melaka, Malaysia, 20th Feb 2010
Hostel Suites Florida, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 19th Feb 2010
NF Hostel, Krakow, Poland, 19th Feb 2010
Palmers Lodge - Hillspring at Willesden Green, London, England, 19th Feb 2010
Crank Backpackers, Rotorua, New Zealand, 19th Feb 2010
Avenues Hostel, Salt Lake City, USA, 19th Feb 2010
Clink78, London, England, 18th Feb 2010
Okinawa Sora House, Okinawa, Japan, 18th Feb 2010
Pousada dos Duendes - Lencois, Lencois, Brazil, 18th Feb 2010
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter!
© 1999–2015 Hostelworld.com Limited
Security & Privacy
Terms & Legal