It looks like your preferred language is English.
Male, 36, USA
Hostels Visited: 33
Reviews Added: 19
Destinations visited: 46
No photos added yet
No videos uploaded yet.
I am a student doing some research on hostels in Jakarta to understand the hospitality landscape, and noticed you stayed at Six Degrees hostel during your stay in Jakarta. I was wondering if you can answer a few qns and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What is the key deciding factor for you to book the hostel, instead of others?
2. Coming from US, what stood out positively or negatively about your stay?
3. What room type were you looking to stay in e.g., 6-bed mixed dorm? How many of you were travelling together?
4. How many nights did you stay for?
5. What facilities/ areas of customer service did you think are vital to a great hostel experience in Jakarta?
Thanks so much!
No Future Bookings
Dragon Hostel Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong, 18th Sep 2010
Hostel Baccarat, Nice, France, 12th Sep 2010
H�tel du Soleil le Mariale, Lourdes, France, 6th Sep 2010
Ashanti Lodge Green Point, Cape Town, South Africa, 28th Aug 2010
Sol Backpacker, Malaga, Spain, 23rd Aug 2010
Hop Inn, Hong Kong, Hong Kong, 19th Aug 2010
New Palace Hotel, Cairo, Egypt, 17th Aug 2010
Hostel Alessandro Palace & Bar, Rome, Italy, 13th Aug 2010
Bahaus Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey, 12th Aug 2010
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter!
© 1999–2015 Hostelworld.com Limited
Security & Privacy
Terms & Legal