It looks like your preferred language is English.
Hostels Visited: 13
Reviews Added: 9
Destinations visited: 1
No photos added yet
No videos uploaded yet.
I am a student doing some research on hostels in Jakarta to understand the hospitality landscape, and noticed you stayed at Six Degrees hostel during your stay in Jakarta. I was wondering if you can answer a few qns and email them to email@example.com
1. What is the key deciding factor for you to book the hostel, instead of others?
2. Coming from Austria, what stood out positively or negatively about your stay?
3. What room type were you looking to stay in e.g., 6-bed mixed dorm? How many of you were travelling together?
4. How many nights did you stay for?
5. What facilities/ areas of customer service did you think are vital to a great hostel experience in Jakarta?
Thanks so much!
No Future Bookings
Sumo Backpackers, Osaka, Japan, 27th Mar 2010
Kyoya Ryokan, Nagoya, Japan, 25th Mar 2010
Giovanni's Home, Naples, Italy, 25th Mar 2010
Bru Bar & Hostel, Cork, Ireland, 24th Mar 2010
Jumbo Stay STF/IYHF, Stockholm, Sweden, 23rd Mar 2010
Miami Beach International Hostel, Miami, USA, 23rd Mar 2010
Hostel Zeus, Athens, Greece, 23rd Mar 2010
La Posada del Sol, Samaipata, Bolivia, 21st Mar 2010
Habitat HQ, Melbourne, Australia, 19th Mar 2010
Bdeiwi Hostel & Hotel, Amman, Jordan, 19th Mar 2010
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter!
© 1999–2015 Hostelworld.com Limited
Security & Privacy
Terms & Legal