It looks like your preferred language is English.
Female, 30, Netherlands
Hostels Visited: 52
Reviews Added: 50
Destinations visited: 31
No photos added yet
No videos uploaded yet.
I am a student doing some research on hostels in Jakarta to understand the hospitality landscape, and noticed you stayed at Six Degrees hostel during your stay in Jakarta. I was wondering if you can answer a few qns and email them to email@example.com
1. What is the key deciding factor for you to book the hostel, instead of others?
2. Coming from Netherlands, what stood out positively or negatively about your stay?
3. What room type were you looking to stay in e.g., 6-bed mixed dorm? How many of you were travelling together?
4. How many nights did you stay for?
5. What facilities/ areas of customer service did you think are vital to a great hostel experience in Jakarta?
Thanks so much!
No Future Bookings
The Naughty Squirrel Backpackers Hostel, Riga, Latvia, 22nd Jun 2010
Anker Hostel, Oslo, Norway, 21st Jun 2010
Hatters on Newton Street, Manchester, England, 21st Jun 2010
Tash-inn, Belgrade, Serbia, 20th Jun 2010
Fernloft (City) Hostel Singapore, Singapore, Singapore, 19th Jun 2010
Guincho Surf Beachostel, Cascais, Portugal, 18th Jun 2010
Balmers Herberge, Interlaken, Switzerland, 18th Jun 2010
Egyptian Night, Cairo, Egypt, 18th Jun 2010
Carpe Noctem Original, Budapest, Hungary, 17th Jun 2010
Argyle Backpackers, Edinburgh, Scotland, 16th Jun 2010
Frolic Goats Hostel, Poznan, Poland, 15th Jun 2010
Phumis Palace, Johannesburg, South Africa, 13th Jun 2010
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter!
© 1999–2015 Hostelworld.com Limited
Security & Privacy
Terms & Legal