It looks like your preferred language is English.
Male, 38, USA
Location: Chicago Hostels Visited: 22
Reviews Added: 20
Destinations visited: 65
No photos added yet
No videos uploaded yet.
I am a student doing some research on hostels in Jakarta to understand the hospitality landscape, and noticed you stayed at Six Degrees hostel during your stay in Jakarta. I was wondering if you can answer a few qns and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What is the key deciding factor for you to book the hostel, instead of others?
2. Coming from US, what stood out positively or negatively about your stay?
3. What room type were you looking to stay in e.g., 6-bed mixed dorm? How many of you were travelling together?
4. How many nights did you stay for?
5. What facilities/ areas of customer service did you think are vital to a great hostel experience in Jakarta?
Thanks so much!
No Future Bookings
Pousada dos Duendes - Lencois, Lencois, Brazil, 18th Feb 2010
Vertigo Centre, Marseille, France, 18th Feb 2010
YMCA International Hostel, Penang, Penang, Malaysia, 17th Feb 2010
Stop Hostel, Puerto Iguazu, Argentina, 14th Feb 2010
Residencia Malaga Backpackers, Malaga, Spain, 14th Feb 2010
Hostel Suites Florida, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 13th Feb 2010
Kangaroo Bakpak, Sydney, Australia, 12th Feb 2010
Franz Josef Montrose, Franz Josef, New Zealand, 10th Feb 2010
BackHome Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 8th Feb 2010
Way Hostel, Madrid, Spain, 7th Feb 2010
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter!
© 1999–2015 Hostelworld.com Limited
Security & Privacy
Terms & Legal