It looks like your preferred language is English.Click here to change language
February 24, 2010
Leading budget travel website announces Ultimate Patrick's Day Competition
The Irish really know how to party and this year Hostelworld.com is offering one lucky person the chance to win the ultimate St. Patrick's Day prize and experience the best that Irish hospitality has to offer. One lucky winner and three of their friends will be flown to Dublin for the world's greatest St. Patrick's Day celebration.
The contest winner will receive the ultimate prize pack, including air travel, accommodation in a top hostel, a Flip Video Camcorder and more. The contest runs February 23 to March 8, 2010. The lucky winner will be selected at random on March 9, 2010 and notified by email.
Additionally, Hostelworld.com is offering four weeks without booking fees to everyone who enters, so everyone can be a winner!
Contestants can enter to win at http://www.hostelworld.com/competitions/celebrate-st-patricks-day-in-dublin/ and keep up to date on the latest contest developments through:
• Twitter - http://twitter.com/hostelworld
• Facebook - www.facebook.com/hostelworldcom
• Hostelworld.com Blog - http://www.hostelworld.com/blog/
Contest prize details include:
• Four return flights to Dublin from anywhere in the world
• Two nights accommodation in a top Dublin hostel
• 'Guest Blogger' slot on Hostelworld.com
• A Flip Video Camcorder to document the trip
• Four grandstand tickets to the St. Patricks Day Parade - the best viewpoint in the city
• Four limited-edition Hostelworld.com North Face backpacks, including Lonely Planet Guides to Dublin and lots of Hostelworld.com merchandise.
The global market leader for 10 years, Hostelworld.com is the leading provider of online reservations to the budget, independent and youth travel market. It offers confirmed online reservations for over 23,000 hostels and budget hotels in 186 countries worldwide. The site also offers budget travellers more than 2.7 million user reviews, free travel videos, podcasts, customized city guides, a travel social network and more. Hostelworld.com is headquartered in Dublin and is fully owned and operated by Web Reservations International Ltd (WRI).
For further information please contact Aisling White at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter!