Fukuoka Hana Hostel

Fukuoka City, Japan

3rd time at Hana - and this trip to Fukuoka was divided between a couple nights stay at Hana and then a second local hostel. Afterwards, I can now confirm, Hana is infinitely preferable. Great location, lovely people, good value. Recommended.

Fukuoka Hana Hostel

Fukuoka City, Japan

A pleasant and welcoming atmosphere, a very accommodating staff, a meticulously clean environment, and a location close to great night life amount to a very winning combination. Thanks Hana Hostel for making my stay in your town so pleasant!

Hello, David! We are really glad that you had a pleasant stay at our hostel! Also we were very happy to have you here as a our guest! Any time if you come back to fukuoka, please~ visit hana hostel again. See you again :-)

The old-world Hutong in which this accommodation exists is the first bit of charm to be encountered. The atmosphere inside, in the communal indoor patio courtyard, mostly covered by a glass ceiling, wins. The accommodation may not necessarily be the most spic and span, but that's not why we've come to Beijing, is it?

River City Inn

Singapore, Singapore

A charming and very genuinely hospitable staff made this first encounter with Singapore a welcome and relaxing experience. I appreciated all the touches to the space that lent it its character, creative and resourceful sound design choices. See you again!