Sleephere, Brussels, Belgium
27th Jul 2014

Amsterdam Hostel Annemarie, Amsterdam, Netherlands
4.3
25th Jul 2014

In no way did I feel like a "guest" at this hostel. I was not greeted or addressed in a friendly or welcoming manner. I felt as though I was seen merely as another cash-making opportunity. Also the light in the bathroom didn't work while I was there. And no security lockers??! What kind of "hostel" is this?

Hi rose, thank you for staying with us. We always do our best to give a good service to our guests. as for the locker you told you to leave your stuff in our safe at the reception. The light has been fixed after you told us. You are welcome to come back next time, so can do more our best to meet your needs. staff hostel annemarie

Hostel Villa Skansi, Hvar, Croatia
11th Jul 2014

This is by far one of the best hostels I have stayed at. Great atmosphere. The staff was very helpful especially the guy who wears the captain's hat all the time... because of him we had the best time in HVAR. Thanks Brian and Villa Skansi!