Reviews: jam1980

Location England, Gender Male, Age 35

Hostel Villa Angelina Old Town, Dubrovnik, Croatia
6.9
27th May 2014

Great location, but to many beds were crammed in to dorms and communal space was minimal. However beds were comfortable and staff were friendly and the place was clean and functional, allot more could be done to make the place a more interesting place to stay, although I was only there for 1 night.

Dear Guest, We appreciate each opinion, but when booking a hostel inside the Unesco protected Old Town you should be aware the space is at premium! Each building is Unesco protected and rooms cannot be larger then they are! Thank you and looking forward to host you again!

Transylvania Hostel, Cluj Napoca, Romania
12th Oct 2013

I enjoyed my stay here and found the staff friendly and helpful.

Caledonian Backpackers, Edinburgh, Scotland
7.4
9th Aug 2013

Generally good hostel and helpful staff, Bar area was great. However there was only 1 basin, 2 toilets and 2 showers on the floor I was staying, but no basin in the dorm. This hostel needs an extra bathroom on each floor and/or basins in the dorms. I have stayed in other hostel in this country that are in better condition, and better facilities and cheaper. I don’t expect a palace, but I do expect to get something extra that goes with the price.