Come to Vilnius Hostel

Vilnius, Lithuania

Very friendly staff and clean hostel, however this place is a bit narrow and dark.

Do Re Mi Vilnius Hostel

Vilnius, Lithuania

Great hostel, very new, quiet, clean and with a lot of space in the rooms ! Location is excellent and few teenagers. The owners give very good advice on bars and clubs that are not full of tourists, on the other side there should have a little bit more stuff and info on the touristic must see's. Overall, excellent hostel !

Great hostel, very cozy and great staff ! No teenagers and few noise. I would have liked lockers in the room. I would definitely come back !

Old Town Backpackers

Tallinn, Estonia

Small hostel (1 room), quiet, clean and very helpful staff. All good except that there is no locker and beds are not separated from the kitchen, so if someone is cooking in the evening, it may be a bit smelly in the whole room.

Academica Summer Hostel

Helsinki, Finland

Even though I booked a dorm, I had the good surprize to stay in a 2-bed room. It was quiet, clean and comfortable. Since the hostel is very big and rooms are located in several buildings, don't expect too much on the atmosphere. I would have liked a locker in the room and wifi in all buildings, other than that nothing else to complain. I would come back.

#bunk beyoglu

Istanbul, Turkey

It was good except that the dorms are very small and it gets very quickly humid and stuffy.

Smart Place Paris

Paris, France

Anker Hostel

Oslo, Norway

I find it not correct to charge for the bed linen on top of the room. To me it's a hidden cost. I did not like that.

HI - Tavira

Tavira, Portugal

Functional and clean hostel. I would suggest to put safes in the rooms and to change the computer.

Best Estoria Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

New hostel ideally located in Alfama, clean, great staff, I was supposed to stay 3 nights I ended up staying 6 nights. I recommend it and would definitely go back.

Porto Alive Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Excellent value for money, this place is well located, clean, quiet and cheap ! The staff is very friendly and of a great help, I would come back.

Oleaje Playa

San Sebastian, Spain

I had the chance to stay there when the "appartment" was alsmot empty, lucky me. 1 shower for 18 people (my guess for max capacity) would be a nightmare. Overall this place is very dark, old and small, it's ok if you are staying 1 night (when not packed). The owner is very friendly and helpful.

Equity Point Marrakech

Marrakech, Morocco

Great hostel, excellent value for money. I would advise the guests to memorize the way to the hostel as it is very difficult to find. My advice to the hostel would be to design a map that describes in details the way to the hostel. Except that, excellent, would definitely come back.

Pak-Up Hostel

Krabi, Thailand

Great hostel, well structured and very clean. Huge safety space to put the luggage and bags. Would definitively come back.

WE Bangkok

Bangkok, Thailand

This hostel is very nice, great staff and clean. This hostel seems to be very popular with young people, I felt sometimes like in a college fraternity. It makes it a bit noisy.

Hong Kong Hostel

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The hostel is perfectly located in the most busy part of Hong Kong. The price/night is good and rooms are clean. I didn't appreciate that the small common area is a smoking one and in my opinion, some mattresses need to be changed urgently (still feel the pain...).

This hostel is my best experience so far. So new and clean and so cheap ! Just perfect.

Kimchee Sinchon Guesthouse

Seoul, South Korea

the room in the basement is dirty and the bathroom linked to that room is disgusting !