Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 29

Center-Hostel

Yerevan, Armenia

Staff was very unfriendly a few times - like a guy more interested in playing his game on a computer than answering my questions and like the lady who insisted in charging me the whole amount of my booking, although I told her I had already paid 12% as deposit to Hostel World. The shower in the bathroom is absolutely crap and won't work sometimes. As I stayed during the #icebucketchallenge trend, guests were even making fun saying that the shower was colder than that. The rest was fine.

Tbilisi Rooms Hostel & Tours

Tbilisi, Georgia

I had a great time in Tbilisi Rooms Hostel - staff was friendly and helpful, atmosphere was great, and the hostel is located just 10 minutes by foot to the Freedom Square. And if you think of the costs (5€ per day when I booked), that makes it one of the best deals for travellers (perhaps in the whole world!). Thank you!

Rainbow Marrakech

Marrakech, Morocco

Good hostel, excellent location, but lacked lockers in the rooms and a bit more organisation. When I arrived, they were overbooked for the night (although I booked three months in advance) and had to sleep in the roof terrace, which was cold. Fortunately I was moved to a two-bed room (better than the one I had booked) for the further two nights. Breakfast was great, atmosphere too. Excellent location, just a minute walk to the Jemaa el-Fnaa square.

Maverick Hostel & Ensuites

Budapest, Hungary

I was going to stay just one night as my second night in Budapest I'd have to spend at the airport. I was kindly offered to leave my luggage at the hostel during the second day and also invited to come back at night and stay by the reception until my nightbus would come. The two girls that worked during those nights were extremely helpful and gentle with me. My staying, which was already excellent, became even better considering the way I was treated. Thank you so much!

Hostel Mostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

Travellers Home Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Best hostel I've ever been to! The owner is quite friendly and helpful. Really enjoyed my time there. :)

Hostelche