Fawlty Towers

Livingstone, Zambia

Its a nice place. But if you sleep in one of the dorms than you sleep verry close to the dinerroom and there is a change that you will be awake at 7h because people make noise while eating. The water from the shower wasn't hot. But still a nice place..

• 12th Jun 2013
  • Belgium

Thank you for your comment. I am sorry to hear that you were disturbed in the mornings; it is our busy season at the moment and so many guests are up early having breakfast before they go out to do activities. We had some problems with the hot water for a few days but we have now had a larger pump fitted at the Lodge which has resolved the problem, I apologize for any inconvenience this caused you. I hope you enjoyed your stay in Livingstone.

Flamingo Hostel

Krakow, Poland

I liked the free vodca tasting night on my arrivel, the beds are verry good and they have nice showers. I think the girls working at the hostel are really nice (and goodlooking ;-) but they could be a litlle more social. The breakfast is not so good - there is no coffee and the bread don't taste so fresh (you have to toasted it). At night there is a party just across the hostel, so if you stay in room 2 (the 4beds dorm) than you can't sleep because of loud music..

• 22nd Apr 2011