Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 26

Bedroom recently painted with a strong smell in it. Frontdesk lady not very plesant and the parking lot they offer is very small for the place so we just have to park in a public parking lot almost 2 blocs away. The place is very close to the beach but far from nightlife.

Definitely the best suprise of my trip through out USA. The place is very clean with an excelent price. Very close to all atractions but a bit far from downtown. If you are looking for Shopping and Parks this is the place to stay.

Vanderbilt YMCA

New York, USA

One of the best hostels I have been. Very well located and safe. For sure, next time in NYC I am going to stay there.

Sandy Hostel

Rome, Italy

Without conditos of keeping opened for the public...A flat turned into a hotel without any conditions...

St Christopher's at The Winston

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The best Hostel I have ever been so far...They are so good..The best for this price...They are in the middler of all attractions and the bedrooms so clean...I surely recommend this hostel to everyone who are willing to go to Amsterdam...

Awesome place to stay...really close to local metro station which take you everywhere...Staff were gentle and always avaliable to help you with local information...I surely recommend this hostel to all who are interested in get to know Paris by spending just a few euros...

Smart Russell Square

Close to the metro station but not to the main city center attractions. Staff were not really gentle, and not avaliable to help when I needed...So much noisy at night and the showers were like 2 floors into the underground. I surely do not recommend this hostel to anyboby...There must be others for the same price with better services / staff.