The hostal has a very good location. Miraflores is a safe neighborhood and you can wander around at night easily. They offer you a taxi service to pick you up from the airport (for an extra fee). It's easy to share with the other guests. The staff is very friendly. I recommend it.

Pariwana Hostel Cusco

Cusco, Peru

The neighborhood is really safe so you can walk yo the main places in Arequipa. The staff is friendly and willing to help you. I recommend it!

Pariwana Hostel Cusco

Cusco, Peru

The place is near of the main spots of Cusco, I loved the facilities, specially the bar and the Internet room. It's also very safe. It has free breakfast. Overall I had a very good experience there. I recommend it.

Rooms and bathrooms vere very clean, comfortable common room on the 5th floor. I asked for the laundry service, but I didn't get one of my dresses back :( But in general I recommend this place.

I really liked this hostel, the neighborhood in Arequipa is safe so you can walk around at night. They have free breakfast (I always appreciate that), the staff is always willing to help you. It's a wooden house so at night your steps sound a little bit loud. I stayed there at winter time , otherwise I would have used the hammocks and have breakfast at the backyard, it looked really nice. Overall it was a good experience.

Nasca Lodge

Nazca, Peru

The hostel is just five minutes walking of the main plaza. The staff is really, really friendly and they help you in any way they can. The place is very clean and tidy. I totally recommend it :)

Hostal Tambo Colorado

Pisco, Peru

Less than a block away from the main square, staff is friendly, rooms are clean and tidy. I recommend it.

thank you for your commentary......y que vuelvas pronto con los amigos.....

I enjoyed my stay at the hostel. They offer you a taxi service to take you to the airport (for a fee). Breakfast is for free. The staff is friendly and the neighborhood is safe. The first day the hot water run out, but it was bearable. I recommend it.

Hostal El Arbol

La Serena, Chile

The hostel was easy to find, the staff is friendly and the place is really clean. The only thing is that the bathroom of the first floor is so small (smaller than in Japanese hostels). Still it was very neat.

The hostel staff is nice, friendly and patience for explaning you every detail of what you need to know. The bar has a good atmosphere and good prices. The rooms and bathrooms has a good space and they are very clean. I recommend it !

Orange Guesthouse

Seoul, South Korea

The staff is really nice and friendly, it's easy to get there, breakfast is included and, sometimes, snacks and beer. I recommend it.

Aza Fukuoka Seminar House

Fukuoka City, Japan

It was a little bit hard too get there, when I arrived to Fukuoka I got lost and asked for help and the owner picked up me, I guess it's easier to get there with daylight.

Kyoto Jalan-do

Kyoto, Japan

I liked the hostel but I was hard for me to get there, please send clear indications to get to the hostel because the market is really big and it is easy to get lost there, specially at night! But overall I liked the place very much.

K's House Mt.Fuji

Mount Fuji, Japan

I liked the shuttle service, my luggage was heavy so I really appreciate it ! Good space in the rooms and very clean.

Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki

Tokyo, Japan

I loved the location, easy to find and lots of sightseeing for free on the area.

Thank you for your comment. We are located very good place. Subway station is just 1-2 minutes walking distance and Sensoji temple is 2 minute walking distance.There is direct train to go Shibuya for night life! Please ask our staff good place to see in Tokyo! We will teach you what Tokyo is! Thank you for your stay with us!!

I loved this hostel, so far it is the best place I have ever been. I liked the security system, they have several security cameras, and electronic key. The rooms are nice and very clean, the staff is friendly and the bar is really nice. I totally recommend it :D

Hostel Miles

Prague, Czech Republic

I really liked the hostel, it's located next to the subway station and the tram, you can walk to the astronomical clock in 5 minutes. I had a room for 4 people and it was beautiful, just refurbished, and so clean.It doesn't have breakfast, but you can borrow towels at the reception, it has free Internet and Wifi on the rooms. The room was kind of hot, Internet was a little bot slow, and part of the staff doesn\\\'t know a lot of English but still they are really nice and helpfull. Overall

Astor Victoria

I liked the location of the hostel, it´s about 5 minutes from the nearest tube station and 15 minutes walking from Buckingham Palace. There´s a 24 hour staff so you can arrive late at nigh. I was in a room for 6 people and it was OK, we had a private shower, we had good pressure water, but it was cold, so I used one of the shared showers that were at my floor. I must mention that the place has 4 floors, but no elevator, in case you need it the staff will help you to lift your luggage. You can leave you