Location New Zealand, Gender Male, Age 29

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
The Fort Boutique Hostel, York, England
9th Jun 2013

The best hostel I have stayed in! Very clean rooms and common areas. Beds were comfortable. Location couldn't be more central, within walking distance to all the sights of York. All the staff were extremely helpful, especially Yevonne who gave useful tips on what to see and do. Towels are provided to all guests and there is complementary tea, coffee, hot chocolate, milk and biscuits available in the well equipped kitchens. The common area is large and great food downstairs, discount for guests.

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
25th Sep 2011

I stayed at this hostel in September, it was by far the hostel with the best atmosphere I have stayed in in Europe! There was always something to do, it was easy to meet other travelers. Tapas crawl, Paella night and nature walk in the Sierra Nevada were highlights, I would have stayed longer if I could!