• Nicaragua, Male, 31-40
Hostel Van Gogh, Amsterdam, Netherlands
18th Apr 2013

Great area, the staff was nice, the only problem I have was that the towels were soiled upon my arrival---the staff replaced them immediately but the deed was done/

• USA, Male, 41+
Equity Point Madrid, Madrid, Spain
12th Oct 2012

This is my second time staying at this location, great value. If you want to sleep at nights make sure to ask for a room away from the street. Staff is GREAT

• USA, Male, 41+
PoshRooms Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
4th Oct 2012

My stay at Apt Ram Cat met all my expectations; The location is great, the staff was nice, and I felt safe there. I have to admit hat I felt a little uncomfortable with the checking in process, but I felt at ease once we were at the hotel.

• Nicaragua, Male, 31-40
Hostal Rosalia, Ibiza, Spain
4.0
30th Apr 2011

I am not able to provide a review since this hostel was not open for the season upon my arrival (but the charge has not been removed from my credit card). I was lucky, that a hostel a few block from there had a room to offer. The hostel's name is, Hostel Mari, clean, great service, and located a few mnute walk from the beach.