Russafa

Valencia, Spain

If I could, I would give 150% to the staff of this hostel. They are the best people I have ever met. Very kind and helpful. Russafa hostel is located near historical center of Valencia, it really has great location for exploring this beautiful city. Breakfast was great, room was comfy, toilets were very clean. Listen to staff, they will recommend you best restaurants with great, cheap food. Thank you, Russafa staff for making my stay in Valencia unforgettable.

• 13th May 2014

Ostello del Chianti

Florence, Italy

This place is great for exploring the Tuscany. It is located between Florence and Siena, in the cute little town Tavarnelle. We were traveling by car, so it was convenient for us to stay here because of the free parking. The staff was great, they will recommend where to eat and what to see. We were not in the hostel much, but its location is great for exploring near towns.

• 3rd May 2014

Noble Art Hostel

Florence, Italy

This hostel is an excellent place for staying in Florence. The owner, Marta, is very kind and pleasant person. She gave us map and marked everything we should see during our visit. Our room was clean, bathroom was clean, there was always hot water, it is very quiet place in building near Duomo. We did not spend much time in our room, it was only for sleeping, so it was great for us. WiFi wasn`t working, but 10 meters from hostel was Cafe with free WiFi, not that we needed it much.

• 28th Apr 2014