Reviews: Emma97400

Location: France, Gender: Female, Age: 28

House Hostel Zadar

Zadar, Croatia

This hostel is the best place ever in Zadar!!! It 's run by a great couple who do the best to make you feel comfortable and try to make you stay easier. The position of the hostel is perfect near the bus station and near the centar. The room is clean, safe and there is a lot of place inside. I definetly recommend this hostel where joy and good mood is there everyday!

• 16th Jun 2014

Hostel Split Wine Garden

Split, Croatia

Very nice place to stay in Split! The location is perfect near everything. The staff are really friendly and helpful. My room was confortable with a nice balcony. Very good value for money . I will go back there for sure if I go to Split !

• 4th Jun 2014

Hostel Enjoy

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

I had spent 3 nice night in the hostel which is a very friendly place.Jasmina the owner tried to do her best to made us feel confortable. The room was clean and we get some home made breakfast in the morning bring by Jasmina. The localisation is perfect and easy to find. I recommend that place.

• 31st May 2014
  • Globetrotter

EMMANUELLA THANK YOU FOR NICE AND TRY COMMENT ABAUT HOSTEL ENJOY OLD BEST.

My saty in this hostel and Split was perfect. Eveything was good. The staff very nice and helpful (especially the girl in the reception), the room was clean, free towel, very big place with lockers. Very good localisation, near the old town and supermarket. ) It's a nice place and it's easy to make friend there.I recommend it and i will go again :

• 23rd May 2014

Studio

Zadar, Croatia

very good place to stay, you feel like you are at home. It's an apartment with a lot of place and a nice garden. Lockers to stock important things, it's very near from everything and it's really true ! The owner explain me everything when I arrived and he is very cool ;) I really enjoyed my stay there, I feel in holiday in Zadar and advice every one to go there.

• 20th May 2014

Boomerang Hostel

Antwerp, Belgium

I really enjoyed to stay in that hostel. I stayed at least 4 nights. The big quality of this hostel was the staff who is very friendly. If you stay in the living room you can listen peaceful music and meet the other guest. The room is quite big and it's easy to stock your staff, The hostel was very clean during my stay and it was very easy to go to the Landry for a good price, The only thing that could be better in this hostel should be the secure there isn't lockers.

• 16th May 2014

Amsterdam Hostel Uptown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

It was very good to stay in that hostel especially because the staff was very nice and tried to do the best to make you feel confortable. No lockers in the room but is not a problem because they have a safe way to lock your things in the reception. The place is clean and the bathroom is big and the water hot everytime (in a 6 bedroom). The breackfast which is in another place nearthe hostel was quite poor but for the price I paid it was okay. I recommend this hostel!

• 14th May 2014

Mount Eccles Court

Dublin, Ireland

It was my second stay here and iI really like the room which is very big (easy to put your stuff. Good hospitality and staff very helpful,

• 22nd Apr 2014

Sleepzone

Galway, Ireland

It was my second stay in this hostel and it was very good as usually! The staff in the reception is very helpful and they print travel paper for me for free. I recommend this place.

• 21st Apr 2014

Sleepzone

Galway, Ireland

Obviously my favorite hostel in Galway. The hostel is easy to find and near the center of Galway. The room and the shower was confortable,clean and quite big. The staff was nice and useful. The kitchen is big and you have a lot of place to stay to use the wifi and meet other travellers in the common room. I really enjoy the fact that you can rent a towel for free and you can use a lift if you have a lot of luggage. I totally recommend this hostel :)

• 10th Apr 2014

Mount Eccles Court

Dublin, Ireland

Feel confortable and safe in this hostel. Nice stay here I will come back. Good price, nice staff ... Maybe I don't like the stair to go to the room very hard if you are tired To much stair!

• 8th Apr 2014

Abbey Court

Dublin, Ireland

NIce staff in the reception, a lot of showers, a lot of place to rest ...

• 12th Mar 2014

Ashfield House

Dublin, Ireland

Bad hospitality! When I arrived it was the end of the rugby cup or something similar (Ireland lost) and the guy in the reception asked me why i am here because I didn't want any check in at this time (around 5 pm!) because of the Match!! Anyway Breackfast is good and room clean. The hostel is near the center. If you want to lock precious things like computer is possible but quite expensive. For me it was strange that everytime you went out you have to give the keys to the reception!

• 22nd Feb 2014

Doolin Hostel

Doolin, Ireland

Nice place to stay, nice staff, good breakfast, Wood fire stove perfect...and Doolin is my favorite place in Ireland JUST GO !!

• 20th Feb 2014

Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel

Galway, Ireland

Nice place to stay but when I went it was the "student week" in Galway so a lot of noise in the hostel.

• 19th Feb 2014

Snoozles Hostel Galway

Galway, Ireland

It 's a nice hostel. Unfortunately when I went it was very noisy and too many people. The room is confortable and you have place to move. The breackfast is good.

• 18th Feb 2014

Derry City Independent Hostel

Derry, Northern Ireland

• 15th Feb 2014

Vagabonds

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Nice hostel. good place to stay not so far of the bus station.

• 19th Jan 2014

Hostel One Paralelo

Barcelona, Spain

LE PERSONNEL EST TRES AGREABLE, TRES BONNE ACCUEIL!

• 7th Sep 2013

Hostel One Sants

Barcelona, Spain

WOW! This was the best HOstel's experience of my LIFETIME! In the beginning i just have a booking for 3 days... but finally i've extend 7 more days! The charmer, the free food, the Staff...c'est INCROYABLE. ADRIAN a été le meilleur, il nous a emporté to PARTY 3 times.. to a local clubs...it was SO SO SO AMAZING! Also.. he prepare us an amazing food every night, he sings for us, make fun...i love him! He made our stay in the Hostel more confort and wonderful! I recomend a 100% the hostel!

• 22nd Dec 2012

• 11th Dec 2012

Cowgate Tourist Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

• 24th Sep 2011

Generator Hostel London

Excellent hotel! J'ai passee un sejour inoubliable, bonne ambiance...

• 10th Sep 2011