24th Dec 2015

Perfect for people who travel alone. I met a lot of people and spent a good time in there. The location is really good.

Red Nest Hostel Valencia, Valencia, Spain
14th Nov 2015

My experience was good, the staff was very polite, the location was perfect and the hostel was clean. I definitely had a good experience.

hi! Thanks a lot for your comment and for choosing Red Nest! We are happy if you enjoyed our hostel, and location, the best way to have fun in Valencia. Hope to see you again! Best regards, Juan

21st Dec 2013

The hostel is fairly good, I recommend it for staying in Paris. It is only a few metres far from a metro station. Really close to Sacre Coer and Montmartre. The breakfast is good and you can find almost all you want except fruit. The staff were really kind and helpful answering all my inquiries. I have to say that I spent an amazing days there.

We are very happy because you had a great time here! We hope you can visit Paris one more time !!!

The Yellow, Rome, Italy
23rd Dec 2012

It`s a good place to spend a few days with a good location , very near to Termini station and a few minutes walking to the centre, The staff was very polite but the only bad thing I see is that the breakfast is not include. The rooms and bathrooms were clean.

Astor Victoria, London, England
7.7
31st Mar 2012

There is a polite staff and an excellent atmosphere, if you like watching movies you can do it free in the home cinema. The breakfast is including although it's good the dinning room is very busy at first hour. There is only one shower for room and I had to wait to shower every morning. The locallitation is excellent, at only a few minutes on foot to Victoria station and the centre of the city.

Way Hostel, Madrid, Spain
9.0
5th Dec 2011

I enjoyed staying at Way Hostel. The location is excellent. It`s near to the centre. There`s a friendly atmosphere and funny staff.