The hostel is fairly good, I recommend it for staying in Paris. It is only a few metres far from a metro station. Really close to Sacre Coer and Montmartre. The breakfast is good and you can find almost all you want except fruit. The staff were really kind and helpful answering all my inquiries. I have to say that I spent an amazing days there.

We are very happy because you had a great time here! We hope you can visit Paris one more time !!!

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

It`s a good place to spend a few days with a good location , very near to Termini station and a few minutes walking to the centre, The staff was very polite but the only bad thing I see is that the breakfast is not include. The rooms and bathrooms were clean.

Astor Victoria

There is a polite staff and an excellent atmosphere, if you like watching movies you can do it free in the home cinema. The breakfast is including although it's good the dinning room is very busy at first hour. There is only one shower for room and I had to wait to shower every morning. The locallitation is excellent, at only a few minutes on foot to Victoria station and the centre of the city.

Way Hostel

Madrid, Spain

I enjoyed staying at Way Hostel. The location is excellent. It`s near to the centre. There`s a friendly atmosphere and funny staff.