Location: Germany, Gender: Female, Age: 26

Yasube

Sapporo, Japan

my second time staying there! it was nice as always and the best breakfast I had in a long time~ arigatou gozaimasu!

• 21st Jul 2015

The Stay Sapporo

Sapporo, Japan

it is little far to walk from the train station, but close to Susukino (party, shopping and restaurants). you have a lot of space and privacy in the dorm beds, but the room was a little stuffy. well it's summer. I only stayed one night, so I cannot say much about the atmosphere. the staff was really nice!

• 11th Jul 2015

I love Khaosan family~

• 28th Jun 2015

Khaosan Kyoto Theater

Kyoto, Japan

it's always a pleasure being back here.~

• 24th Jun 2015

Seoul, South Korea

• 10th Jun 2015

Guesthouse Tennoji

Osaka, Japan

only stayed for one night, cause it's located so close to Tennoji station. the lady was a bit confused but very kind!^^ all the people I met were very nice and it felt like being in a home.

• 9th Jun 2015

Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki

Tokyo, Japan

had a great stay!staff was really nice and eveyting was clean and up to standard! Khaosan never disappoints me:D

• 8th Jun 2015
  • Globetrotter

It was clean and the staff was very nice and helpfull! The location is close to atomic bomb dome and the tram to Miyajima is very close. met some interesting people there.:D The walls seemed pretty thin and you could hear a lot of what was going on in the other rooms/the hallway. There was only one shower for the whole floor and sometimes people from other floors also came there, so I guess it was similar situation in other floors.

• 3rd Jun 2015

OKI's Inn

Kyoto, Japan

We really enjoyed the stay and Taka and Yuka are such sweet hosts. The atmosphere is very quiet and traditional and located in Higashiyama many Kyoto sights are in walking distance. My cousin and her husband came to Japan for the first time and they said it was the best place during the whole trip, especially because of the Japanese style house. :)

• 28th May 2015

Khaosan Tokyo Origami

Tokyo, Japan

just at the back side of Sensoji with a nice view from the top floor common room. I liked the little Origami everywhere and the chalk drawings on the wall. as everything is still very new it's really clean and the staff was very friendly.^^

• 26th May 2015
  • Globetrotter

Thank you for your stay. We are very happy to have a good time with you. We hope you enjoyed good time here too. Looking forward to seeing you soon, Cheers !

lovely clean hostel with super nice staff~ I liked the style of the kitchen. there is no locker in the room, but if you want to lock something you can do that in front of the reception area. I think that's okay.^^

• 23rd May 2015

Anne Hostel Yokozuna

Tokyo, Japan

stayed there for 2 nights in a female dorm. they didn't have curtains on the bed, which I found usually in Japan, but they were big and comfy. the staff was very kind and helped us with the many questions we had. if you stay there have some sumo food, as the area is a traditional sumo district!

• 14th Apr 2015

• 30th Jan 2015

Sichuan Brocade Inn

Chengdu, China

I stayed there because used to live close to the area, so it made me feel at home. it's not far from the Tibetan quarter. If there's anything I can say about the place: it's Chinese :D Chinese mattress (meaning: not soft), Chinese neighbourhood and I didn't see any other foreign guests. so maybe it's not the place to meet other people, but more to experience the Chinese lifestyle. saw they had English information on trips they offer, but as I wasn't there for sightseeing I don't know if its good

• 16th Jan 2015
  • Globetrotter

Many thanks for your comments, we are new hostel so that's why not too many tourist come to our place in winter, we are pleasure that you can stay our place and have the Chinese lifestyle experience in our hostel, this what we want to all the geust to enjoy the real Chinese life here. Thanks again, hope see you at next time!

I really enjoyed my stay at the hostel in Dali! everything is clean, the room is spacious and the staff super nice! It was a little cold, but they have heating blankets and during the day even in winter the sun is really warm. they have a roof terrace with a great view on the mountains where you can wash and dry your clothes.

• 13th Jan 2015
  • Globetrotter

I only stayed two nights, so I cannot say much about the atmosphere. But there were always a lot of people hanging out and they ave a nice restaurant/bar. the shower was on a different floor and was a little old and dirty looking. I guess it depends which floor you are on. it took a little while for the hot water to come but then it was really nice. I think in summer it's much nicer to stay there.

• 11th Jan 2015

Urban Pack

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

booked 6 bed dorm and was put into 8 bed room, but when I told them they refunded the money I paid too much. or I could've changed room also if I had wanted to. location is very close to the harbour and star ferries. I had a great stay and met very nice people in the hostel!it's small but okay as I believe HK is known for its tiny apartments. :)

• 8th Jan 2015

Gyeongju Tour Guesthouse

Gyeong-ju, South Korea

very nice place~ they provide everything to make you feel at home. had a great stay there and would recommend it to everyone! try the kimbap and deobokki at the market close by;-)

• 9th Apr 2014
  • Globetrotter

very friendly staff, the nice guy even helped me to carry my heavy luggage upstairs. locker in the room and hot water in the shower, also met very nice people in my room.^^ it's close to old german town. excellent for the price!

• 4th Apr 2014
  • Globetrotter

Thanks for your comments, We are very glad that you had a great time in our hostel .We really hope to see u again .welcome to our hostel anytime! Have a nice trip at your next stop!

I stayed in a four bed mixed dorm.if you want a cheap stay that is clean it's definitely a good choice.it belongs to a hotel, so there is a cleaninglady everyday to give you new bedsheets and towel.there is a big locker in the room. what I didn't like was that there were only two showers and two toilet(one western, one chinese) for a whole floor of people. it's next to xinanmen busstation which is convenient for travel but the buses are kind of loud. I had a good stay and the staff was helpful

• 2nd Nov 2013

Aloha Hostel

Paris, France

i only stayed for one night, so i don't know much about the atmosphere of the place. the toilets and beds were okay. the price was very cheap for paris and the free breakfast was simple but satisfying. i only wish they had said more clearly about the price of the linen. i just used the pillow and blanket, but for a longer stay it would be better to have it.

• 19th Feb 2013

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Ich habe nur eine Nacht verbracht, aber es war ein sehr nettes Hostel mit Superfrühstücksbuffet und klasse Lage, da sehr nah am Bahnhof. Leider waren ein paar Leute nachts ziemlich laut draußen auf der Straße und wenn man die Fenster schließt wird es sehr schnell stickig. Also Oropax mitnehmen!;) 2 Steckdosen in einem Zimmer für 6 Leute ist echt wenig.

• 3rd May 2012
  • Globetrotter

Hi aus München! Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar! Unsere Nachtschichtler patroullieren nachts das Haus, um die Lautstärke zu kontrollieren. Falls es Euch jedoch trotzdem zu laut ist, zögert bitte nicht, der Rezeption Bescheid zu geben. Sie werden dann verstärkt darauf achten. Um die Steckdosen kümmern wir uns so schnell wie möglich. Mach's gut und Gute Reise!

• 19th Jul 2011
  • Globetrotter

supernice place. it was a cosy and warm place when it was raining outside.^^ if you go to nara you have to stay there! and.. i love deer.

• 18th Jul 2011

Ryokan Sanki

Kyoto, Japan

i really liked the place. the house is tradtional japanese with tatami-i looove tatami^_^- and the futon is sooo soft.~__~ the lady was very nice and helpful. i even had internet, although the signal was weak, but it worked out.:) funny thing: you meet the other guests in the morning when you're washing at the sink.:D

• 15th Jul 2011
  • Globetrotter

the place is small and very nice, the people were fun and the staff is supernice. the best part is of course that it's so close to the ferry to miyajima island.^^ ____ klein aber fein. supernette leute, und natürlich toll: supernah an der insel.:D

• 13th Jul 2011

• 4th Jul 2011

Han Tang Inn Hostel

Xi'an, China

We really liked staying there. The staff is nice, the western food good and the best thing is the roofgarden. And they have a lot of activities to meet people. The trip to terracotta army was very good, especially the guide. She was so funny!:D lady jiajia haha

• 4th Jun 2011