Location: Germany, Gender: Female, Age: 25

Anne Hostel Yokozuna

Tokyo, Japan

stayed there for 2 nights in a female dorm. they didn't have curtains on the bed, which I found usually in Japan, but they were big and comfy. the staff was very kind and helped us with the many questions we had. if you stay there have some sumo food, as the area is a traditional sumo district!

Sichuan Brocade Inn

Chengdu, China

I stayed there because used to live close to the area, so it made me feel at home. it's not far from the Tibetan quarter. If there's anything I can say about the place: it's Chinese :D Chinese mattress (meaning: not soft), Chinese neighbourhood and I didn't see any other foreign guests. so maybe it's not the place to meet other people, but more to experience the Chinese lifestyle. saw they had English information on trips they offer, but as I wasn't there for sightseeing I don't know if its good

Many thanks for your comments, we are new hostel so that's why not too many tourist come to our place in winter, we are pleasure that you can stay our place and have the Chinese lifestyle experience in our hostel, this what we want to all the geust to enjoy the real Chinese life here. Thanks again, hope see you at next time!

I really enjoyed my stay at the hostel in Dali! everything is clean, the room is spacious and the staff super nice! It was a little cold, but they have heating blankets and during the day even in winter the sun is really warm. they have a roof terrace with a great view on the mountains where you can wash and dry your clothes.

I only stayed two nights, so I cannot say much about the atmosphere. But there were always a lot of people hanging out and they ave a nice restaurant/bar. the shower was on a different floor and was a little old and dirty looking. I guess it depends which floor you are on. it took a little while for the hot water to come but then it was really nice. I think in summer it's much nicer to stay there.

Urban Pack

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

booked 6 bed dorm and was put into 8 bed room, but when I told them they refunded the money I paid too much. or I could've changed room also if I had wanted to. location is very close to the harbour and star ferries. I had a great stay and met very nice people in the hostel!it's small but okay as I believe HK is known for its tiny apartments. :)

Gyeongju Tour Guesthouse

Gyeong-ju, South Korea

very nice place~ they provide everything to make you feel at home. had a great stay there and would recommend it to everyone! try the kimbap and deobokki at the market close by;-)

very friendly staff, the nice guy even helped me to carry my heavy luggage upstairs. locker in the room and hot water in the shower, also met very nice people in my room.^^ it's close to old german town. excellent for the price!

Thanks for your comments, We are very glad that you had a great time in our hostel .We really hope to see u again .welcome to our hostel anytime! Have a nice trip at your next stop!

I stayed in a four bed mixed dorm.if you want a cheap stay that is clean it's definitely a good choice.it belongs to a hotel, so there is a cleaninglady everyday to give you new bedsheets and towel.there is a big locker in the room. what I didn't like was that there were only two showers and two toilet(one western, one chinese) for a whole floor of people. it's next to xinanmen busstation which is convenient for travel but the buses are kind of loud. I had a good stay and the staff was helpful

Aloha Hostel

Paris, France

i only stayed for one night, so i don't know much about the atmosphere of the place. the toilets and beds were okay. the price was very cheap for paris and the free breakfast was simple but satisfying. i only wish they had said more clearly about the price of the linen. i just used the pillow and blanket, but for a longer stay it would be better to have it.

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Ich habe nur eine Nacht verbracht, aber es war ein sehr nettes Hostel mit Superfrühstücksbuffet und klasse Lage, da sehr nah am Bahnhof. Leider waren ein paar Leute nachts ziemlich laut draußen auf der Straße und wenn man die Fenster schließt wird es sehr schnell stickig. Also Oropax mitnehmen!;) 2 Steckdosen in einem Zimmer für 6 Leute ist echt wenig.

Hi aus München! Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar! Unsere Nachtschichtler patroullieren nachts das Haus, um die Lautstärke zu kontrollieren. Falls es Euch jedoch trotzdem zu laut ist, zögert bitte nicht, der Rezeption Bescheid zu geben. Sie werden dann verstärkt darauf achten. Um die Steckdosen kümmern wir uns so schnell wie möglich. Mach's gut und Gute Reise!

supernice place. it was a cosy and warm place when it was raining outside.^^ if you go to nara you have to stay there! and.. i love deer.

Ryokan Sanki

Kyoto, Japan

i really liked the place. the house is tradtional japanese with tatami-i looove tatami^_^- and the futon is sooo soft.~__~ the lady was very nice and helpful. i even had internet, although the signal was weak, but it worked out.:) funny thing: you meet the other guests in the morning when you're washing at the sink.:D

Backpackers Miyajima

Hiroshima, Japan

the place is small and very nice, the people were fun and the staff is supernice. the best part is of course that it's so close to the ferry to miyajima island.^^ ____ klein aber fein. supernette leute, und natürlich toll: supernah an der insel.:D

Han Tang Inn Hostel

Xi'an, China

We really liked staying there. The staff is nice, the western food good and the best thing is the roofgarden. And they have a lot of activities to meet people. The trip to terracotta army was very good, especially the guide. She was so funny!:D lady jiajia haha