Location Germany, Gender Female, Age 27

Good Garden Lady's Hostel, Tainan, Taiwan
27th May 2016

The place is small and cozy, I met nice girls there. They have a small kitchen, if you want to cook your own food. The manager was nice, but most of the time not to be seen anywhere, which I didn't mind, cause I didn't have any questions. There are a lot of trip and food recommendations pinned on the wall and you find many small restaurants around the area.

Funny Yummy Angel, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
26th May 2016

Box Design Hotel, Taichung, Taiwan
23rd May 2016

it's a Hotel and when I was staying there were only Taiwanese guests. to explain my score on the atmosphere. everything was clean, very spacious room and the staff was very nice.

Meander Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan
20th May 2016

it has everything you need in a hostel: there are lockers that open with your keycard, curtains on your bed give you privacy; there's a spacious common area with kitchen, washing machine etc.; the people are nice and the staff are very friendly and helpful. great place!

Open House Barra, Salvador, Brazil
5th Apr 2016

we stayed in the family room which is very big and has two bathrooms. It's a very colorful place and there is lots of art in the hostel, that you can buy to help them support social projects. Not to forget the hosts are very nice and the breakfast was awesome!! Barra is a very nice and safe area to walk around, would definitely go back there when I visit Salvador again! (only thing I'd do is put a new shower door for the family bathroom, cause I was scared it would fall out ;) )

Cheers Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
3rd Mar 2016

The location is the best with all the main sights in walking distance and hostel staff are super nice treating you like friends and making the best apple tea (thanks Sinan;D)! they can give you many tipps what to do in Istanbul and if you just feel like staying inside there is always someone to talk to or you can cuddle their cute dog Zaman. only thing missing is maybe a few more plugs in the female dorm (I know we're a media addicted society ^^°)

Sen Guesthouse, Matsuyama Dogo Spa, Japan
26th Oct 2015

A great hostel with friendly staff and about 5 minute walk from Dogo Onsen. Also close to Gyoumu Super, which is a very cheap supermarket and they have a nice kitchen if you fancy cooking your own food. ;)

Cabosu House Beppu Hamayu, Beppu Spa City Oita, Japan
24th Oct 2015

Beppuuu had a nice stay and met some interesting people^^ the Onsen was too hot for me. haha

6th Oct 2015

I had a great stay here! Very nice staff and good atmosphere, I met many frienldy people from all kinds of places. From the train station you have to walk little bit (or you can take the tram of course), and you will find yourself in a beautiful area, with a small shopping street leading to the bigger center. If you come for the Kunchi matsuri, like I did, it is very close to the shrine and the performing groups walk the area the whole day, so you can feel a lot of the festival atmosphere.

Yakushima Youth Hostel, Kagoshima Yakushima Island, Japan
11th Sep 2015

very close to Miyanoura port and also to the bus stop from where you can go around the island. I met nice people and was advised very well where and how to go. I had a great stay! ありがとうございました!unfortunately I didn't have much time on the island. I will definitely go back one day!

Thank you for staying with us and the reviews! we are glad you had great time in this island! we are waiting for you when you come back here next time :) ありがとう!またきてね!

Green Guest House, Kagoshima, Japan
10th Sep 2015

I only stayed there for a night. super close to the port, if ,like me, you're taking the ferry to Yakushima in the morning and staff was very nice^^

Khaosan Tokyo Original, Tokyo, Japan
21st Aug 2015

it's a little small, but that's what makes the place so cozy and a good place to talk to other travellers. the staff is very welcoming and I met many nice people!

20th Aug 2015

internet a bit slow in the rooms. very nice common area and very nice staff^^

Thank you for commenting on our internet service. Recently we made some significant changes to our wireless network and we hope it will be more reliable now. Thank you for staying with us and please visit us again some day"

Yasube, Sapporo, Japan
21st Jul 2015

my second time staying there! it was nice as always and the best breakfast I had in a long time~ arigatou gozaimasu!

The Stay Sapporo, Sapporo, Japan
11th Jul 2015

it is little far to walk from the train station, but close to Susukino (party, shopping and restaurants). you have a lot of space and privacy in the dorm beds, but the room was a little stuffy. well it's summer. I only stayed one night, so I cannot say much about the atmosphere. the staff was really nice!

6th Jul 2015

Osaka Hana Hostel, Osaka, Japan
4th Jul 2015

28th Jun 2015

I love Khaosan family~

Khaosan Kyoto Theater, Kyoto, Japan
24th Jun 2015

it's always a pleasure being back here.~

Bangrang Hostel, Seoul, South Korea
16th Jun 2015

Seoul Base Camp, Seoul, South Korea
10th Jun 2015

Guesthouse Tennoji, Osaka, Japan
9th Jun 2015

only stayed for one night, cause it's located so close to Tennoji station. the lady was a bit confused but very kind!^^ all the people I met were very nice and it felt like being in a home.

Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki, Tokyo, Japan
8th Jun 2015

had a great stay!staff was really nice and eveyting was clean and up to standard! Khaosan never disappoints me:D

J-Hoppers Hiroshima Guesthouse, Hiroshima, Japan
3rd Jun 2015

It was clean and the staff was very nice and helpfull! The location is close to atomic bomb dome and the tram to Miyajima is very close. met some interesting people there.:D The walls seemed pretty thin and you could hear a lot of what was going on in the other rooms/the hallway. There was only one shower for the whole floor and sometimes people from other floors also came there, so I guess it was similar situation in other floors.

OKI's Inn, Kyoto, Japan
28th May 2015

We really enjoyed the stay and Taka and Yuka are such sweet hosts. The atmosphere is very quiet and traditional and located in Higashiyama many Kyoto sights are in walking distance. My cousin and her husband came to Japan for the first time and they said it was the best place during the whole trip, especially because of the Japanese style house. :)

Khaosan Tokyo Origami, Tokyo, Japan
26th May 2015

just at the back side of Sensoji with a nice view from the top floor common room. I liked the little Origami everywhere and the chalk drawings on the wall. as everything is still very new it's really clean and the staff was very friendly.^^

Thank you for your stay. We are very happy to have a good time with you. We hope you enjoyed good time here too. Looking forward to seeing you soon, Cheers !

Khaosan Tokyo Laboratory, Tokyo, Japan
23rd May 2015

lovely clean hostel with super nice staff~ I liked the style of the kitchen. there is no locker in the room, but if you want to lock something you can do that in front of the reception area. I think that's okay.^^

Anne Hostel Yokozuna, Tokyo, Japan
14th Apr 2015

stayed there for 2 nights in a female dorm. they didn't have curtains on the bed, which I found usually in Japan, but they were big and comfy. the staff was very kind and helped us with the many questions we had. if you stay there have some sumo food, as the area is a traditional sumo district!

30th Jan 2015

Sichuan Brocade Inn, Chengdu, China
7.7
16th Jan 2015

I stayed there because used to live close to the area, so it made me feel at home. it's not far from the Tibetan quarter. If there's anything I can say about the place: it's Chinese :D Chinese mattress (meaning: not soft), Chinese neighbourhood and I didn't see any other foreign guests. so maybe it's not the place to meet other people, but more to experience the Chinese lifestyle. saw they had English information on trips they offer, but as I wasn't there for sightseeing I don't know if its good

Many thanks for your comments, we are new hostel so that's why not too many tourist come to our place in winter, we are pleasure that you can stay our place and have the Chinese lifestyle experience in our hostel, this what we want to all the geust to enjoy the real Chinese life here. Thanks again, hope see you at next time!

13th Jan 2015

I really enjoyed my stay at the hostel in Dali! everything is clean, the room is spacious and the staff super nice! It was a little cold, but they have heating blankets and during the day even in winter the sun is really warm. they have a roof terrace with a great view on the mountains where you can wash and dry your clothes.

11th Jan 2015

I only stayed two nights, so I cannot say much about the atmosphere. But there were always a lot of people hanging out and they ave a nice restaurant/bar. the shower was on a different floor and was a little old and dirty looking. I guess it depends which floor you are on. it took a little while for the hot water to come but then it was really nice. I think in summer it's much nicer to stay there.

Urban Pack, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
8th Jan 2015

booked 6 bed dorm and was put into 8 bed room, but when I told them they refunded the money I paid too much. or I could've changed room also if I had wanted to. location is very close to the harbour and star ferries. I had a great stay and met very nice people in the hostel!it's small but okay as I believe HK is known for its tiny apartments. :)

Gyeongju Tour Guesthouse, Gyeong-ju, South Korea
9th Apr 2014

very nice place~ they provide everything to make you feel at home. had a great stay there and would recommend it to everyone! try the kimbap and deobokki at the market close by;-)

4th Apr 2014

very friendly staff, the nice guy even helped me to carry my heavy luggage upstairs. locker in the room and hot water in the shower, also met very nice people in my room.^^ it's close to old german town. excellent for the price!

Thanks for your comments, We are very glad that you had a great time in our hostel .We really hope to see u again .welcome to our hostel anytime! Have a nice trip at your next stop!

7.1
2nd Nov 2013

I stayed in a four bed mixed dorm.if you want a cheap stay that is clean it's definitely a good choice.it belongs to a hotel, so there is a cleaninglady everyday to give you new bedsheets and towel.there is a big locker in the room. what I didn't like was that there were only two showers and two toilet(one western, one chinese) for a whole floor of people. it's next to xinanmen busstation which is convenient for travel but the buses are kind of loud. I had a good stay and the staff was helpful

7.7
19th Feb 2013

i only stayed for one night, so i don't know much about the atmosphere of the place. the toilets and beds were okay. the price was very cheap for paris and the free breakfast was simple but satisfying. i only wish they had said more clearly about the price of the linen. i just used the pillow and blanket, but for a longer stay it would be better to have it.

Wombats City Hostel Munich, Munich, Germany
3rd May 2012

Ich habe nur eine Nacht verbracht, aber es war ein sehr nettes Hostel mit Superfrühstücksbuffet und klasse Lage, da sehr nah am Bahnhof. Leider waren ein paar Leute nachts ziemlich laut draußen auf der Straße und wenn man die Fenster schließt wird es sehr schnell stickig. Also Oropax mitnehmen!;) 2 Steckdosen in einem Zimmer für 6 Leute ist echt wenig.

Hi aus M�nchen! Vielen Dank f�r Deinen Kommentar! Unsere Nachtschichtler patroullieren nachts das Haus, um die Lautst�rke zu kontrollieren. Falls es Euch jedoch trotzdem zu laut ist, z�gert bitte nicht, der Rezeption Bescheid zu geben. Sie werden dann verst�rkt darauf achten. Um die Steckdosen k�mmern wir uns so schnell wie m�glich. Mach's gut und Gute Reise!

8.7
19th Jul 2011

18th Jul 2011

supernice place. it was a cosy and warm place when it was raining outside.^^ if you go to nara you have to stay there! and.. i love deer.

Ryokan Sanki, Kyoto, Japan
15th Jul 2011

i really liked the place. the house is tradtional japanese with tatami-i looove tatami^_^- and the futon is sooo soft.~__~ the lady was very nice and helpful. i even had internet, although the signal was weak, but it worked out.:) funny thing: you meet the other guests in the morning when you're washing at the sink.:D

9.3
13th Jul 2011

the place is small and very nice, the people were fun and the staff is supernice. the best part is of course that it's so close to the ferry to miyajima island.^^ ____ klein aber fein. supernette leute, und natürlich toll: supernah an der insel.:D

4th Jul 2011

Han Tang Inn Hostel, Xi'an, China
4th Jun 2011

We really liked staying there. The staff is nice, the western food good and the best thing is the roofgarden. And they have a lot of activities to meet people. The trip to terracotta army was very good, especially the guide. She was so funny!:D lady jiajia haha