Location: Singapore, Age: 33

Hostel 5 Terre

Cinque Terre, Italy

Staff is very friendly and helpful. Love the elevators - life-saver in helping with luggage, and also when so tired trekking about... needed a boost up the stairs. Did not like the showers system tho - have to jump out every 5 mins to hit the button. Wasted a lot of time doing so and a hassle ... think less time and water wasted if such a system not in place.

• 5th Apr 2014

Banana Hostel

Taipei, Taiwan

Friendly and helpful staff! Very accommodating - had to leave on a night flight, and was allowed to keep my luggage at the hostel until it was time to leave. Clean and comfortable - central location makes it easy to travel anywhere. Had a great time in Taipei!

• 16th Nov 2013
  • Singapore

Thank you so much! We were lucky to have such a sweet guest as you, hope you were satisfied with our hospitality and come back again.

Had a lovely time and met great people there! The only bummer is the cockroach in the toilet that sent my fren screaming. Otherwise, it is a quiet and comfortable stay in the busy city - very comfy beds, with personal bedside lamps and lockers. Air-conditioning unit works well and keeps the place very cool. Room relatively clean. HIghly Recommended!

• 15th Nov 2013

Base Sydney

Sydney, Australia

There are many staff members there 24/7 if one should need help, but attitude-wise ranges from excellent+helpful to brusque+sullen. People tend to swipe things in kitchen, had my food tossed in the trash bin when I stepped away for a moment, my OJ stolen, and my stuff shifted all over the many fridges - so not too happy about it. Loud music from club next door did not help sleep either, but I sleep like the dead once I hit the sack, so not much if an issue. However, rooms are cleaned meticulously daily, sho

Exford Hotel

Melbourne, Australia

Friendly and helpful staff, clean room are a major plus, and hot running water for showers in winter is a major lifesaver. Great kitchen + storage unit. Tho the room heater wasn't working when I was there, the staff ensured we're warm by providing extra blankets and asking after us the day after. Location in heart of city, and next to chinatown. Would definitely go back again when I plan a trip to Melbourne. Cheerios :D