Tijuana Hostel

Sao Luis, Brazil

Excelent location, close to the downtown, beach, supermarket, friendly and helpful staff (Laercio, the owner, is an amazing person with good multi- cultural experience). The city has an vibrant nightlife. In addition, there's a swimming pool to refresh during the hot days!

Kismet Dao Hostel

Brasov, Romania

Nice rooms, friendly staff, excelent location and lovely city

Doors Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

Friendly and helpful staff, amazing chill out area, quite close to the city center.

Hostel Mostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

Amazing place to stay. Good infrastructure and atmosphere.

Shine Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

Just one bathroom which wasn't clean. No clean towel. However, quiet for travellers who wanna chill out. Also close to downtown and some markets and fast foods. I don't understand why it was one of the top rated in Belgrade.

Hostel Nina

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Lovely, helpful and friendly staff. Good location for chill out. Amazing atmosphere.

Adriatic Hostel

Split, Croatia

Just the showers that weren't get warm sometimes

Luka's Lodge

Hvar, Croatia

Blue Almond Hostel

San Andres Island, Colombia

Nice place to stay. Juan (the owner) is friendly and eager to help you. A lot of things to do in the island.

La Brisa Loca

Santa Marta, Colombia

no air conditioned in all rooms which is essential if you want to sleep. Nothing to do in the city besides Tayrona. Beaches are horrible and too many sellers on the street.

I am sorry about your bad experience in Santa Marta. Air conditioning is defiantly a luxury that we provide with just a small upgrade. As for the city I love, I am sorry it wasn't the one for you, but I don't see how it could have put such a damper on your trip and or your opinion of my hostel. These reviews are very essential for us to improve our operation, let us know of any other specifics about the hostel you have suggestions about.

El Viajero Cartagena Hostel

Cartagena, Colombia

Rooms with ar conditioned (essential in Cartagena). Nice beds, bathrooms lounge.

Black Sheep Hostel Medellin

Medellin, Colombia

Amazing neighborhood, very safe, clean and green. Close to night clubs ,bars and a metro station as well. Staffs are so friendly and eager to help you.

The Cranky Croc Hostel

Bogota, Colombia

the rooms are too dark and the furniture is quite old.