Sultan Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Good hostel, great location and nice breakfast. It was a bit loud at night with the bar underneath and people running up and down the stairs, but if you're a hard sleeper it shouldn't bother you.

Emre Cave House

Goreme, Turkey

My boyfriend and I had a wonderful stay here! The breakfasts are delicious, the Special Tour was fantastic (I highly recommend going!), and the staff were very kind. The manager kindly, quickly, and efficiently helped us arrange a balloon ride after a mix-up with another tour operator. Take advantage of the 90 euro balloon flight that Emre's offers- it is so worth it!!

The Garden Backpacker

Seville, Spain

Great spot! The location is very good, the beds are comfy, and the drink specials and free sangria at the bar are awesome! My friend and I had a blast in Seville.

Awesome hostel!!! Eriky is a great guy and made my friend and I feel so welcome. It was most excellent to have free lockers, wifi, towels included, free breakfast, and lots of excellent advice for what to see, where to eat, and places to explore. I highly recommend staying here!! I would absolutely return to Fabrizzio´s the next time I visit Barcelona.

Durty Nellys Inn

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Durty Nelly´s was a great place to stay! The location in the Red Light District is perfectly central, although I wouldn´t recommend wandering around the area at night by yourself if you are a young female! Kind of creepy with all the learing men. Anyway, the rooms and bathrooms were clean and worked well, the free breakfast was decent (or you can buy an Irish breakfast), and the hostel discounts on food at the bar were great! I would recommend this hostel for a very good, cheap place to stay.

Annecy Hostel

Annecy, France

I had a very pleasant stay here. The atmosphere is very relaxed and no-stress. The kitchen facilities are great, and all the rooms and showers were new and nice as well. The staff was friendly and had lots of great suggestions for places to eat and things to see and do. I would recommend staying here! Annecy is a great gateway to the Alps and the region, and Annecy Hostel is a perfect landing pad.

Cocomama

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Holy cow, this was the BEST hostel I've ever stayed at in Europe!! The gals who own and operate the place are super relaxed, fun, and interested in getting to know everyone who stays there. The rooms are awesome, each having a different Dutch theme, and having a full ensuite bathroom is a major plus. Everything regarding the kitchen and bathrooms is clean and new- perfect. I know it's a bit on the spendy side for a hostel, but I would VERY highly recommend this place to all. Thanks, Cocomama!!!

Cambie Hostel - Gastown