Reviews: adgermano

Sp@Itaewon Guesthouse

Seoul, South Korea

Ace Inn Shinjuku

Tokyo, Japan

Loved how ample rooms are. My room had no bunks, it was 8 or 10 single beds with a bathroom just for us. Location was also good, even though you will need public transportation to get anywhere (well, anywhere in Tokyo would be so). For that price I doubt you'd be able to find anything better!

Feel At Home Backpackers

Bangkok, Thailand

Qian Men Hostel

Beijing, China

Qian Men Hostel

Beijing, China

Location couldn't be better and I had a great time. Would definitely recommend it. But not all staff speak English well enough and the building is relatively old, so you might feel it lacks a bit in cleaning. Amazing place!

Sp@Itaewon Guesthouse

Seoul, South Korea

Woodstock Hostel

Paris, France

The place was actually okay, can't really complain. A little too expensive when you compare it to hostels worldwide in general, but among the average price in Paris. The breakfast is really poor though, and I didn't like the fact that you have to pay extra for the sheets.

Clink261

The price was totally fair, and it is amazing how, with so many guests (my room had 18 of us) they still manage to maintain the quality.

Prague Square Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

I had a lovely time there. The location could not be any better, really, breakfast is nice and the staff is just amazing. Everybody there is really helpful and friendly, and they all readily go the extra mile to help you out. Special thanks to Emma, whose heartfelt smile would always cheer my mornings.

PLUS Berlin

Berlin, Germany

By far the best hostel I've been to so far, and it hasn't been few!

Brussels Hostel Grand Place

Brussels, Belgium

I have no complaints about the place: the location is excellent, rooms are tidy, and this was the first hostel I've been to where towels are actually included. Having to go somewhere else for the check-in was not ideal, but it is not like the information wasn't known in advance either. Anyways, it would be nice to have someone there to help with tips and informations, and not have to go to the other check-in location for it.

Home to Home Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

I appreciated the place, it is very well located, peaceful and the staff is helpful. If I ever come back to Hungary, that's were I'll stay. Thanks Jeno!

Hostel Ruthensteiner

Vienna, Austria

I was really amazed by this hostel, the best one I have been so far. The staff is really friendly and helpful, and I loved the guitars all over the place, the book trading stuff, lots of coin operated lockers everywhere, just amazing.

City Hostel N├╝rnberg

Nuremberg, Germany

The place is good, very easy to reach and the breakfast was also really good. Like I said, it is very well localized, maybe 3 min. walk from the train station. But the street is pretty busy, and if you go there during the summer, you literally cannot sleep with the windows open because of the noise. Oh, and they have lockers, but you still need to bring your own lock. But the place is good, I definitely recommend.

Max Hostel

Bonn, Germany

I have no complain about the place. Didn't particularly like having to pay for the sheets, but it is not like I didn't know that before. They make it very clear in the description. I would definitely return there.