Chillout Hostel Zagreb

Zagreb, Croatia

Book your trip to Plitvice Lake from here it is a good offer.

Boutique Hostel Forum

Zadar, Croatia

The hostel was like being in Charlie's Chocolate Factory. I got used to the décor it was a great hostel. The kitchen and the eating area was great as was the common room. Wifi was poor.

Hostel Split

Split, Croatia

Tatiana was just adorable. She was kind helpful and worked very hard doing her job efficiently. The location was great and easy to find from the bus station. Wifi was good too. Air-con was fantastic.

At this hostel you pay for the location..and what a location great.

Fort William Backpackers

Fort William, Scotland

Very laid back hostel at the centre of Fort William. No lockers and a basic shower downstairs. The showers upstairs are more modern. Helpful staff. Good kitchen with good facilities. There is a laundry service fill a bag for £3.50 done and ready the next day. Lovely views from the garden.

Athens Backpackers

Athens, Greece

Excellent location and helpful and friendly staff.

Jazz Hostel & Apartments

Bled, Slovenia

The owner is the kindest person you could ever meet. He is helpful and nothing is too much trouble.

Doug's Mountain Getaway

Innsbruck, Austria

So much to see and do. You will want to stay longer than you have planned.

Ostello Bello

Milan, Italy

I stayed in this hostel the last time I was in Milan. It is very good. The staff are friendly and always willing to help. The breakfast is good and the location is great.

St Christopher's Edinburgh

Edinburgh, Scotland

The location is the best thing about this hostel and that is what you pay for. You also pay to have your luggage stored when you checkout. The showers are really poor. From scorching to freezing in a second. Not good as I stayed there after doing the Edinburgh half marathon. The cubicles are really small so don't bring your cat cos you would not be able to swing it !! The girl on reception also was a bit moody when I checked but I must say other travellers did warn me.

MidTown Hostel

Nottingham, England

Staff very helpfull and kind. The location is very central. 15 mins walk from the rail and train station. The shower going from very very hot to very very cold is my only negative comment.

B&B Casanova

Verona, Italy

Great location. Great breakfast with fresh fruit, yoguarts, toast, vending hot drinks including tea, ham, cheese, sweet breads it is a self service breakfast. Only saw the owner when I checked in and not at any other time. At times I was the only person in the B&B. When I returned in the evening it was dark in the hallway and the light went off before I got to my door. Was a bit scary as I was travelling alone. I do not think the owner stays at the B&B.

Ostello Bello

Milan, Italy

A great hostel great atmosphere clean fun place.

Belfast International Youth Hostel

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Very friendly staff. Helpful and kind.

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Informative and friendly staff. Clean and spacious rooms. 3.70 Euros for breakfast good value.

Excellent location. good breakfast.

Bru Bar & Hostel

Cork, Ireland

The staff were really helpful and kind as are all the Irish people I met over the weekend. Great location near to the bus station and airport. live music and big tv screnes. great place to stay.

Ostello delle Aquile

Milazzo, Italy

If you want to see the aeolian islands it's a ling way and busses will not get you back in the same day. Book into a hotel in Milazzo for that experience. If you want to relax, see amazing views ,sunsets and meet the locals who are so friendly, kind and welcoming you must stay in this hostel. It's breathtaking.