Location: France, Gender: Female, Age: 25

Welcome Home

Rome, Italy

Woah, thank you so much, Valerio!! It was such a pleasure to meet you! We love this hotel! Definitely take it if we have the chance to come back to Rome Just 10 minutes from Vatican, main bus stop in front of the hotel, Carrefour takes you around 5 mn And most of all, Valerio, the hotel receptionist, is such a nice guy and have a wonderful knowledge about and so much love for Italy! You must adore him and his wife if you meet them!! :) So, merci encore une fois et bisous de Paris. Ciao.

• 25th Jun 2013

Hostel 7 Santi

Florence, Italy

It was such a pleasure to stay in Hostel 7 Santi!! The staff is so nice and we enjoyed our holiday in Firenze! It will be excellent if u guys could put a clearer indications about how to get to the hostel... For example, if u take the bus 17B from the station Santa Maria, u should look for Mc Donald, and u guys can find it just next to the restaurant... :D Thank you guys for a lovely trip in Firenze Best regards,

• 23rd Jun 2013

Youth Hostel Van Gogh (Chab)

Brussels, Belgium

Hi guys, Oh I really like this hostel!!!!! Just one bus, about 5 mn and you'll be there! And about the cleanliness, staff, security.. all is good!!! Especially, when you have a prob, all you need is just.. tell them, and they'll fix it!!! I love this hostel!! Next time I come to Brux, I chose it definitely!

Dear guest, Thank you so much for your encouraging comment! We are very happy you enjoyed to stay with us. We hope to see you again at the VG Youth Hostel. Kind regards, Virginie.

Hi guys, I stayed here in may 2011. And despite the attitude of one receptionnist (just one girl may be the day i checked in, she was not in a good mood) , I think the rest is cool!! :D I recommand this hostel in Bruges!!!