Amstel House Hostel

Berlin, Germany

I enjoyed staying there. The staff was really nice and the atmosphere was good.

Hostel Van Gogh

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The hostel itself was very nice and clean, with good security. My opinion on the staff is divided; upon arrival and my check in into the hostel the younger lady seemed pretty unfriendly and didn't provide me with any information. Everything had to be dragged out of her. On the other hand, the elder lady, at the check out, and another man, that sorted out the problem with my key card, were nice and helpful.

Jorplace

The Hague, Netherlands

All in all its a nice hostel. I didn't like the rooms as the dorms have a triple loft bunk beds and are thus a bit crowded. On the other hand, I really liked their common area and the staff, which is nice and helpful.

Ani & Haakien - Rotterdam

Rotterdam, Netherlands

The staff is very nice and the hostel is really close to the train station. I really liked the fact that each of the lockers had an electric socet in it. The kitchen is very well equiped and if I ever return to Rotterdam I will definitely stay here again.

Boomerang Hostel

Antwerp, Belgium

The security is basically nonexistant, no lockers and no room keys. They do have the luggage storage room where you can supposedly store yor valuables. Did not look very secure though. There was only one working socket in a dorm room with 12 beds. The room was also very dark, as it was lit with only one light bulb.

Brussels Hello Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

It is a nice enough hostel to stay for a night.

Hostel Fleda

Brno, Czech Republic

It is a reasonably good place to stay for a day or two.

Hello, thank you for writing a review. I am quite happy for your "reasonably good place" rating, but I am sure we can be even better. Enjoy your day! Barbora

Patio Hostel

Bratislava, Slovakia

The hostel was clean and the staff was friendly. The location is near the old city centre and very close to the metro.

Dear Guest! Thank you very much for rating us ! Greets from Vienna! Your M-Team

Hostels By Nordic

Stockholm, Sweden

Mazz Homestay

Negombo, Sri Lanka

The staff was very nice and I just loved that the home-stay is located right next to the bus stop. Perfect when arriving or leaving the country.

The location is very good, but the hostel itself is very dirty especially the bathroom. A lot of stuff (chairs, bathroom doors, etc.) were broken. I also missed the outlets to charge things in the bedroom.

Saigon Backpackers Hostel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

A very nice hostel in the backpackers district with a very nice and helpful stuff.

Hostel Nomads

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

The hostel is really very basic but the owner Martin and the rest of the stuff are very helpful.

Home Sweet Home

Siem Reap, Cambodia

The rooms are nice but the bathroom is not very clean. I was disappointed as I was not able to hire a bike there since the option is mentioned among the facilities they offer.

Cozy Bangkok Place

Bangkok, Thailand

A very nice hostel for its price, close to the Hua Lamphong train station and underground. The staff is very helpful.

Season Hostel II

Budapest, Hungary

There is only one key for each of the dorm rooms so if one of your roomates forgets to return the key to reception when going out you won't be able to get into the room until she returns. The staff (in this case a very "tired" confused guy) had no idea what to do and wasn't really interested in solving the problem. Definitely not a hostel I would recommend.