Veselka

Kiev, Ukraine

This hostel is good. but, this hostel don't have air conditioner and an electric fan. It is big problem. If you have hot constitution, I don't recommendation. I lost smart phone in this hostel. because, My room was very hot. so I could not sleep in my room so I did sleeping in a lounge. then I lost my smart phone. but, If you care, It is not big problem. If this hostel have air conditioner, this hostel will be best. but. this hostel is not it.

• 2nd Jul 2015

YAK Olympic Hostel

Kiev, Ukraine

I am person that south korean business man. I stayed 2weeks in this hostel. I will tell good and bad. (good) Location is good. It is near metro. also It is near big market. good. This hostel is new house. so It is clean. also, It can use elevator. It is good passengers. (bad) 1.internet is very bad. It is bad than modem. Not good. stress. 2.shower water power is not good. The water power is stress. the water pressure is very bad. so You can't cool shower. 3.Don't believe staff (Get receipt)

• 6th May 2013

Art Lounge Hostel

Kiev, Ukraine

Here is good. I still stay here. during one month. Big market is near. and subway also. and, Here is very wide house. so not inconvenience )))) hostel master is nice young man. very kind~ inconvenience guy. Welcome here))) I am south korea business man.

• 16th Nov 2012

Hostel Kiev Backpackers

Kiev, Ukraine

ago I sent check wrong. It is not fact. I like this hostel. I used 2010.2011year. cool :))))