Art Factory Palermo, Buenos Aires, Argentina
6.0
15th May 2016

This is not a dream hostel, I had to cross the common rooms, to go get a shower. The shower are more or less common shower. The people did really helped me with my questions. I had to let my bag during the day there, there is no local for bags, just next to the reception, everyone go take your bag. To finish it was freezing during the night :(

Hi, We had some problems with bathrooms, we already took care of it and we are thankful of our guests that could understand the situacion. We sorry for all the inconvenience. Luckily.. we have showers at the second floor. Check in is at 2 pm, until that time you can stay at the hostel, use bathrooms, internet and even leave your luggage with the rest of the guests. We have security system and 24 hrs front desk. Did you ask to turn on the heater? There is one in every room.. and in a change of seasson is important to wait for people to ask to turn it on.. there are more guest in the room. Well.. we know we can not be dreamy for everyone. Hope you decide to stay with us again.

Garden Stone, Puerto Iguazu, Argentina
7.4
12th May 2016

I had a great time at this hostel, I met nice people. The location is great, near to the bus station, but still super quiet. The staff is nice and try to help you.

El Sol Hostel de Recoleta, Buenos Aires, Argentina
29th Apr 2016

Nice stay in this hostel, the staff is super nice. Thanks Grant for all these useful information. The people staying are young and happy to help you, it is really feeling like home there. I recommend to ask a room upstairs, the one at the reception are a but to noisy !

18th Aug 2014

A bit far from the city center, but you can reach it easy with the subway (10min by foot) the staff is so nice, I had a really great time there. The cool were the locker, big enough to put your backpack !! Sosafe

17th Aug 2014

Nice place to stay, really near to the train station, you can reach it with the subway. The staff don't speak English, but they are so nice and they will help you

5.4
16th Aug 2014

This Palace is nice directly in the park, but I never a seen so bad bathroom, not clean at all. But it cool do make a stop in the park !

Wada Hostel in Guilin, Guilin, China
7.4
10th Aug 2014

I had a nice stay there, staff really nicem they help me with planing my route bus and train ! I met so nice people in the lobby, so comfy. The bad point is just the food is expensive to compare with other hostel I went .

Hey, thanks for staying with Wada. Also thanks for enjoying your time here. We provide the best food you can have in China, it is big portion to make sure you will get enough, it is fresh which we buy the materials every morning from the local farmers, It is homemade with love of Wada Team. But the price is much lower than most restaurants in the city. Also we organize free dumplings party every week. Have fun and enjoy your trip. Team Wada

Yangshuo 11 Hostel, Yangshuo, China
9th Aug 2014

Really nice hostel,you just have to know how wporks the air condotioing . The staff speak English and they are really nice.

Hostel Blues, Bratislava, Slovakia
16th May 2014

We spend with a friend of mine two nights there, the hostel was friendly, big and really clean. We enjoyed our stay, beside of the german guy who didn't care about the people in room and talk LOUD at 7 in the morning !